Hey everyone,
My name is Austin and I have more than 6 years experience in the web hosting/server administration industry. I am working towards a Bachelors in Information Assurance and Cyber Security. I would like to put my skills of troubleshooting and server management to use and help out another company. I currently reside in Lakeland, Florida and am able to provide physical assistance if there is a location nearby that is warranted.

I retain pristine technical skills with expertise in Linux servers, managing control panels, client websites, server monitoring, answering tickets, phone calls and live chats, customer service, etc. I have managed a variety of operating systems, ranging from Windows to CentOS and quite a few more. I hope to obtain a position on a long-term basis. I have worked in assisting different companies in the technical aspect numerous times and have lead teams and completed numerous projects assigned to me. My skills are listed below

- Expertise in PHP/MySQL/HTML/CSS/Javascript/Bash/Java/Python/C
- Premier English Skills and able to communicate in Spanish
- Experience in Hosting Industry for six years
- Experienced in WHM/cPanel, Direct Admin, Plesk, zPanel, CentOS Web Panel
- Have used WHMCS (Developer), Kayako, BoxBilling, Hostbill etc
- Good in handling Server Monitoring and management
- Working knowledge of Virtualization (SolusVM + OpenVZ/KVM/XEN)
- Expertise in DDoS mitigation and protection
- Skilled in Marketing/Social Media/SEO
- Skilled in Project Management and Team Leading
- Expert in multi tasking and providing Live Chat Support via various popular support applications
- Assist others and provide high quality responses that are easy to follow.
- Expertise in most other general technical support aspects

I am available for contact via Skype or Email:
Skype - Frostin8897
Email - Austin@hostdark.com
I will be available online for almost 15 hours a day. I can start work as soon as you request it.

I thank you for your time and look forward to a contact.

Kind Regards,
Austin