Post A new Hosting Company needs a professional logo design.

We need a new & pro logo design for our new company. If we can make a deal and accept your LOGO design, you can make a new website design for us too!
    What we need is:

-a pro designer who have a good repulation in this forums.
    - a pro designer who has a website + portfolio
    - a pro designer who work fast

Thank you!
    PHP | MySQL | JS | Ajax | HTML

If your offer still valid, please add me in Skype. My Skype: seoindiaorg..

Talking Superb logo design and responsive website --- a special pricing for you

Thank you very much for your request. Fast is relative. Every logo design needs appropriate amount of time to come up with a meaningful logo. Here is our E.T.A..

We can also help you with the web design once the logo is done. I can offer significant discount on the logo if that is the path you want to take. Our average logo pricing is $700. If you order website design, then we can design the logo at a good price for you. If you are interested, you can email me directly at allan AT ganahsol DOT com. Let's discuss your details.

Just an advise though. Our queue for web design is now number 4 -- if you reserve web design slot, you can take number four. The reservation is $100. Once we are ready to start to work on the website, you pay $300 to complete the $400 down payment. The remaining $400 will be invoiced upon completion. You will pay separately (prepaid) for logo design, but it will be on special pricing.

Thank you very much for this opportunity to build relationships.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

I personally have used Veron: http://www.veron.co/ for several logo projects. I have no relation to this guy and have never used him for website design.

For website design, we use https://akdesigner.com/ and are in current talks in having them re-work our site as its now 3 years old. We originally found him here at WHT, but I am not sure who has used him recently.
    Tony Holloway
    Delivering Custom Hosting Solutions Since January 2004
    madRooster.com
    Fun Name ... Serious Solutions

I have used @duttaarijit in the past, he does some good work.

- Daniel

Thanks Daniel