Thumbs up Inodehost - Shared Hosting - Review

I am using Inodehost for the last 17 months. I have not faced a single issue with this hosting company.

Very good job.

Recommended++

Quote Originally Posted by wazir_s View Post
    I am using Inodehost for the last 17 months. I have not faced a single issue with this hosting company.

Very good job.

Recommended++
    Hi, Thanks for leaving us some feed back! I'm glad your are happy and we'll do our best to keep things running smooth.
    Happy Hosting!

Great review good to hear you are happy with them. Keep up the good work inode. Be sure to come back after a month or two and keep us posted on how the service is.

Very good job.

Recommended++
    I am glad that your service is working well, but can you tell us more? For example what kind of web site you host on which plan and etc details which can be useful for other clients.

Quote Originally Posted by Abadon View Post
    I am glad that your service is working well, but can you tell us more? For example what kind of web site you host on which plan and etc details which can be useful for other clients.
    Agreed, the review is quite vague the way it is.
    My "ranking" is kidding.
    I'm just a humble client, here to seek help and guidance from the true experts.

Quote Originally Posted by asgard View Post
    Agreed, the review is quite vague the way it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abadon View Post
    I purchased the "Shared Hosting - $1 Hosting" package. I am hosting a simple HTML website. No CMS or database usage. It is a simple website and does not receive much traffic.

My website has stayed online without any issues, this is all I want

I purchased the "Shared Hosting - $1 Hosting" package. I am hosting a simple HTML website. No CMS or database usage. It is a simple website and does not receive much traffic.

My website has stayed online without any issues, this is all I want
    What is your domain hosted with them?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    What is your domain hosted with them?
    I have provided the URL and other details in the help-desk ticket for verification. I do not want to reveal the URL here in the forum.

Inodehost - Shared Hosting - is quite good,one of my favorite hosting
    Enjoy life today, because yesterday is gone, and tomorrow is never promised.

Thanks to you for being gracious enough to share a review and congratulations to Inodehost for making a client feel so good that he comes here and shares his review.
    █||||[ MechanicWeb.com - Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Server ]
    █||||[ NVMe SSD | cPanel | DirectAdmin | LiteSpeed | CloudLinux | MailChannels | Since 2008 ]

Quote Originally Posted by bune View Post
    Inodehost - Shared Hosting - is quite good,one of my favorite hosting
    Are you using their services ?
    AdroitSSD LLC - Incredible™ Hosting Platform| In Business Since 2012 | 24/7 Real Support
    Pure SSD Hosting - 90 Days Moneyback Guarantee! | LiteSpeed + LSCache | 99.95% Uptime | CloudLinux
    SSD KVM VPS - INTENSE™ DDOS Protection |1 Gbit port Speed | LiteSpeed & Softaculous License

Glad to hear that you are having a good time with your host.

Good luck with the website.