Can I find $15 a year wordpress hosting?

I have a couple wordpress sites. Looking for $12-20 a year wordpress hosting.

Is there such a thing?

How much webspace/bandwidth you need ? And what do you expect when you say "wordpress hosting" ?

It is possible depending on what your requirements are, please share these with us so we can point you in the right direction.

There are a lot of options available in this range if you have reasonable expectations. Try to avoid offers that include large or unlimited quotas at this price point (anything above 2-3 GB is really pushing it IMHO).

Yes, it is possible if you don't need many disk space/bandwith. Look at the offers on http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

You're definitely looking at a few GB (maybe just 1GB) max of disk space for that kind of budget. Just be careful when looking for hosts that will give you those super low prices - some of these are just fly-by-night hosts (so I'd take some time to read reviews and contact the host to get a feel for the kind of service they provide). A lot of hosts may offer this price for the first year or month but will raise the price after that. Just be wary of that too.

If you are really wanting a true WordPress hosting experience, then your budget is way to low. I would go with a shared hosting plan. Most hosting companies can host WordPress with out any issues. Hosting companies like wpengine and pagely are for people who need optimized hosting exclusively for WordPress, but be aware that it comes at a higher cost. Try the shared hosting offers section for best results.
    Last edited by Rilex-Vlad; 11-15-2015 at 12:28 AM.

How many Wordpress websites are you planning to host? 2?

You should probably up your budget. That's even too cheap for the cost effective providers.

If your usage is low then you can find many hosting provider who sell wordpress hosting under your budget but If your bandwidth/resource usage is high then I will recommended to use $3+ Mo hosting.

I'd be weary of any company offering hosting between 1$ and 2$ per month. However if you dont mind waiting a week for your ticket to get answered, then I guess its fine.

Quote Originally Posted by myseoemail View Post
    I have a couple wordpress sites. Looking for $12-20 a year wordpress hosting.

Is there such a thing?
    If you're looking for a normal Wordpress site, your budget is enough to get a 1-2GB package from a few good providers - you'll have to add the domain name cost to that.
    If you're looking at real Managed Wordpress Hosting, then that isn't doable with your budget - you should up it to at least $20-25/mo.

Hello,

You need to mention your requirements like hard disk required and the bandwidth which will give us the idea of what exactly you need. Also tell us how big is your wordpress website.

I believe you can find a decent web hosting providers out there in the offers section offers hosting for $15/$20 per year, Go to the offers section and you should find a decent provider there to address your requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by RideCut View Post
    I believe you can find a decent web hosting providers out there in the offers section offers hosting for $15/$20 per year, Go to the offers section and you should find a decent provider there to address your requirements.
    Unless he's looking for Managed Wordpress hosting, who will cost him that price per month; based on OP's first post, though, I think he needs normal shared hosting. In that case, @RideCut's advice is golden.