I would have to agree.... To a point...
- They offered CGI support to ATTRACT customers
- They got in over their heads
- They are now trapped by the above
- They now must pull the plug on CGI scripting on their sites
- They are only giving their customers ONE WEEK to deal with it
Good to be proactive, but c'mon, how about a little time to react.
NOTE: Bone of contention here. Alabanza did this to us with their Site Creation tool. One weeks notice. We are still getting emails from our customers.......
Hopefully, Food for Thought.