Looking for the best deals on cloud storage hosting

I am using VPS SSD2 from ovh.com now (OpenStack KVM, 1 vCore, 2.4 GHz, 4GB RAM, 20 GB SSD, Local RAID 10), and this cost me $6.99 per month. This is obviously unmanaged plan. I will be working on this for a while, but I am sure that the storage space will run out at some point, and I will need to move up to one of their dedicated plans, where storage space is limited too, and for this reason, I would be looking for cloud storage hosting. This could be something like the current VPS plan that I have with cloud storage attached to it, and this would be expandable. I would add that I am looking for good deal money wise, as this is very important business wise. I am not a type of person or company who can spend $500 per month for hosting at this point. So something economy and good would be the best at this point. Can you recommend something for this?

Storage space that I would need could be something like 25TB -> 50TB -> 75TB -> 100TB looking forward... More ram and processor may be needed too (like 3.5 GHz+, 8GB RAM or more...).

Thanks.

try a search here at WHT in the hosting offers
    http://www.QuoteColo.com - Colocation, Miner Hosting, Dedicated and Cloud Hosting Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by quotecolo View Post
    try a search here at WHT in the hosting offers
    I am trying to see what is good and cheap, based on people's experience. I am not familiar with this niche.

Have you looked at OVH's own products? The have some Object Storage as block storage at very reasonable prices.

Am I reading it correctly that your need 25TB to 100TB Storage Space? Are you serious?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx