Choosing the right web hosting provider can be a task that seems never ending. With hosts offering the same features and cut throat rates, how you can tell the difference between them? We have quality behind our name. We service our clients with the most reliable hardware, easy to use software and the most knowledgeable support staff in the industry.

We started in early 2013 and we've since then grown exponentially. Today we have hundreds of satisfied customers hosting their websites with us and we constantly improve both our servers and services. Our goal is to be one of the leading hosting providers.

We are selling KVM VPSs in our Dallas, Texas location. We plan on opening our second location soon and will do an announcement when we're ready to launch the new area.

See below for our user reviews!

KVM-1 SSD VPS 1024 MB $5/month - See below for coupon code!
★1 CPU.
★1024MB RAM.
★20GB SSD Disk.
★Network: 1 Gbit
★1 TB Transfer.
★1 Free IP.
★Free Automated reinstall.
★NO LOCK IN - Month-to-Month Contract - Cancel anytime.
★Bandwidth graphs.
★Full root() control.
★24/7 Technical Support.
♥♥DDoS-Mitigation♥♥ - Find out more
More Info | Order Now

KVM-2 SSD VPS 2048 MB $10/month - See below for coupon code!
★1 CPU.
★2048MB RAM.
★30GB SSD Disk.
★2 TB Transfer.
★1 Free IP.
★Bandwidth graphs.
★Full root() control.
★24/7 Technical Support
More Info | Order Now

KVM-3 SSD VPS 3072 MB $20/month - See below for coupon code!
★2 CPU(s).
★3072MB RAM.
★40 GB SSD Disk
★3 TB Transfer
★1 Free IP.
★Bandwidth graphs.
★Full root() control.
★24/7 Technical Support
More Info | Order Now

KVM-3 SSD VPS 5120 MB - $40/month - See below for coupon code!
★2,5 CPU(s).
★5120 MB RAM.
★40 GB SSD Disk
★5 TB Transfer
★1 Free IP.
★Bandwidth graphs.
★Full root() control.
★24/7 Technical Support
More Info | Order Now

Enter the below coupon code for 20% reoccurring discount on your VPS order
Code:
VPS20OFF
Add Ons:
Extra IPs: $2 each. If you need more than 2 extra please open up a sales ticket and we can accommodate your needs
Management: $20 per month

What we offer:
• We utilize WHMCS and SolusVM. You will have full control over the VPS via WHMCS but can log into the SolusVM control panel.
• Multiple Linux OS templates - Let us know if you want to see more or want to load your custom OS via ISO!
CentOS | CentOS 5 | CentOS 6 | CentOS 7
Debian | Debian 6 | Debian 7 | Debian 8
Fedora | Fedora 18 | Fedora 20
OpenSuse 12.2
Scientific Linux 6
Ubuntu | Ubuntu 12.04 | Ubuntu 13.10 | Ubuntu 14.4
Windows Server 2003 - Chinese edition
Windows Server 2008 R2 - trial
Windows Server 2012 - Trial
• Instant Activation - After fraud check
• Affordable Prices
• 99.9% uptime guaranteed
• Non Oversold Node
• 100% Pure SSD in RAID 10
• 30 Day Money back guarantee

Our SSDs:
SSD's offer superior performance when compared to traditional drives. RAID-10 Storage. RAID 10 provides better performance than all other RAID levels. It is the preferable RAID level for I/O-intensive applications such as database and web servers, as well as for any other use requiring high disk performance.

DDoS-Mitigation
We protect against layer 3/4 attacks as well as the effectively protect against the hard to detect layer 7 that attack applications using only a small amount of bandwidth. Find out more

Take a closer at what we have to offer at our website : http://www.imbahost.com

Here is what some of our customers have to say about our VPS service:

https://ratelobby.com/review/610/imbahost-com

I'm reviewing ImbaHost.com as a prior customer whom of which has viewed a purchased many services from other hosts in the past. I've never left a review for a website and its services before so that alone says something combined with my rating.

ImbaHost combined a simple and easy to navigate website design with affordable prices proving that you don't have to buy from a host with a grungy exterior to find a good deal. Windows VPSs which is what I myself purchased for only 5$ with a 180 day windows trial gives myself or anyone else, enough time to work with their system and a get a foothold with their projects before has to begin paying 10$/m for the windows license. This was great as although my project wasn't too successful, it allowed me to learn and use a great system for the price without having to pay too much.

Support was fantastic, the owner whom of which I met through the support system is very dedicated and I saw online very often helping people and being very attentive in the live chat. Any ticket I put in, even though it was rare because I hardly encountered any issues with the services were answered within an hour in a very respective and professional manner.

Do not hesitate to purchase a service from this host. I am certain without a doubt you'll find yourself satisfied with the service and support you are given for the little to no cost you have to pay for the service.

It was a stellar experience overall, one I have yet to encounter with any other host.
-Michael D.
First time I know Imbahost from a forum. at first time I have buy 1 vps to try the quality.
What I get? it more than I expected. Which such low price Imbahost give good quality and stable server.
And very interesting their support seems never sleep, lol. I saw him always online in live chat.
Price and support is very impressive. Now I have some vps in there and plan to buy more.
-Rif S