What and all SEO strategies do you follow for A New York business based website?

Hi everyone,

I'm having one New York based web development company and I have to do SEO for that. What and all the SEO process that you gonna start for first 30 days and after 30 days if you got a website like web development based company. What will be the best strategies follow to get good improvement?

Kindly suggest me,

Thanks,
    Lowis.

I think, if your site is absolutely new, it's impossible to have first positions in serp, so it's better to use adwords and start seo campaign, optimize your pages, write meta descriprions and key words, start linkbuilding campaign.

Yes, is Dan is correct. Since the site is new, I would suggest starting with PPC (Adwords), and in the mean time work on the content, meta tags, etc. I would also add, build social media pages, facebook, twitter, google plus, and setting up a Youtube channel and upload relevant videos in your niche with a link pointing back to your site. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by lowisblake View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm having one New York based web development company and I have to do SEO for that. What and all the SEO process that you gonna start for first 30 days and after 30 days if you got a website like web development based company. What will be the best strategies follow to get good improvement?

Kindly suggest me,

Thanks,
    Lowis.
    Forget about everything you heard, you saw, and just focus on keywords, content, meta data and sitemap.
    The rest will come after with the time.

Do the basic seo for your site, and start a blog for your web designing site, and actively engage in blogging with quality content related to your industry, if you can have more than one blog on different IP's but with good unique content, that could give you a good boost, having some good reviews from your existing customers will be a +. And in the meantime you can start a facebook campaign also.
    Goviphosting.com - Total Hosting Solutions

Do the on page SEO first later search for the right keywords to your website.Do the off page seo/link building techniques for the targeted keywords.While doing submissions post in the newyork sites it will help for traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by lowisblake View Post
    What and all the SEO process that you gonna start for first 30 days and after 30 days if you got a website like web development based company.
    Hi Lowis! There is no time frame for implementing SEO but every site needs different SEO that's why you need to optimize your site according to your targeted users behavior regarding their expectations and needs for their products and services.