Enterprise/business email should I buy from resell.biz or resellerclub.com ?

resell.biz has started to add new services through their logicboxes control panel.
    One of those services is enterprise and businessemail. However I have noticed that resellerclub have the
    same products on their website, so I was wondering if resell.biz is in fact reselling services from resellerclub.com

Appart of that, would you recommend me to buy from resellerclub or resell.biz?

While my domain services of resell.biz are quite reliable and affordable (I have been working with them for years) when I write to support,
    they take a lot to answer. So as you can imagine in case of email or other hosting services I donīt want to wait ages for a response.

From the outside, it looks like Resell.biz now resells all products (including domain registration) from ResellerClub. Domains registered at Resell.biz now show PublicDomainRegistry as the registrar (the moniker RC has always used). I use the business email service regularly (a nice option for SaaS type installations where you'd prefer not to handle email) and it's always worked well enough. It's not going to challenge premium paid services, but it gets the job done.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

If you need a fast support, secure server and good uptime when buy a business hosting from a reliable hosting provider(not from domain registrars). I recommend Hostdime, Surpasshosting, Liquidweb..
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)