Click Through Rate

How can I improve my click through rate in the search results?

Optimize your head meta title and description tags. And obviously, you want to increase your rankings on the first page for your targeted keywords.

Create Attention-Grabbing Headlines. Create a call to action on your meta tags. Also make sure your site is optimize for speed, no one wants to wait a long time for your site to load. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Cesarz View Post
    Create Attention-Grabbing Headlines. Create a call to action on your meta tags. Also make sure your site is optimize for speed, no one wants to wait a long time for your site to load. Hope this helps.
    This...you might also need to use tracking tools which should help you give an idea about your site stats.

Id create special offers for anyone that clicked on your ads. Maybe some sort of limited time deal, or something . However, Ive yet to do a proper ppc campaign of my own, so let me know how it goes eh?

One way to stand out in the search engine results pages (SERPs) is by crafting attention-grabbing headlines.

The title of your site, blog or ads should be self explanatory; means it should be clear and precisely understandable to anyone, so the people can click on it and visit the page and your click through rate may increased.

Quote Originally Posted by ketul View Post
    How can I improve my click through rate in the search results?
    In order to improve the STR of your website, i.e. Click Through Rate you need to update the Title and Meta description of your website. As no user will click on your website, if they don't find anything interesting. So it's important to create the curiosity among the user to make them hit the link.

Do not use common Title/Headlines such as best, free, top etc.... Use relevant and most catchy titles and description..The particular keywords should be present in the title and description.. Don't over do it.

Use negative keywords and pause keywords which are giving just impressions and not clicks.

If your site has attractive title and meta description click trough rate will increase and further bounce rate of your site will be decreased if your site has quality contents