Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    * psychz or Corespace for Colocation service ?

    hello there,

    I want to begin a new business with the start of 2 racks in the first 2 months, and I got great return from Corespace & Psychz

    psychz have great prices and respond time (sales dep) because they use ticket system not like corespace you talk to your manager (who can't respond in week end of course)

    corespace the price is high a little regarding Power, Bandwidth but I all ready use them 2years ago (compared to psychz)


    what do you suggest guys ? which is best for me ?

    Thank you!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    347
    Is this a riddle?
    █ • North Hosts Limited - Company Number 8808995 Affordable UK Web Hosting
    █ • Shared • Reseller • VPS • Dedicated • 24/7/365 Support • Instant Activation
    █ • Trendy Site Builder • CloudFlare • Softaculous • Seo Tools • cPanel

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,297
    Psychz is great, I'd recommend though I only have dedicated servers with them currently. I plan to use their colo in the future.
    ExtraVM - Performance KVM & OpenVZ VPS and cPanel Web Hosting
    █ Included L3-L7 DDoS Mitigation & Data Transfers
    i7-4790K & E3-1231v3 Processors & Solid State Drives - Interested?

  4. #4
    If you think it's a riddle then it's a riddle who will say no, may be we can do riddletalk.com ? Great IDea

    I ask companies who know this companies

    Thanks for visiting the post

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthHosts View Post
    Is this a riddle?

  5. #5
    You are on their network now as I see, how is their support department ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_A View Post
    Psychz is great, I'd recommend though I only have dedicated servers with them currently. I plan to use their colo in the future.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    /etc/fstab
    Posts
    1,265
    I have recently started using Psychz. I will definitely vouch for them, they are pretty much pro-active. I have recently been working heavily with couple of companies. All of them have been extremely friendly, and I must vouch for George and William from Psychz. I believe Psychz the only one with Colo option right now, otherwise, I would gladly recommend the others I am using.

    For the record, I am using their Dallas datacenter and I can vouch for the hardware, they got quality server hardwares. My benchmarks responded well. Network has been optimal.
    Mellowhost - Providing High Quality Web Hosting Services since 2007
    SSD Cpanel Shared, SSD OpenVZ & KVM VPS Hosting
    A Hosting Provider with Complete SSD VPS & Shared Hosting.

  7. #7
    Thank Mellow, your review will help 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by mellow-h View Post
    I have recently started using Psychz. I will definitely vouch for them, they are pretty much pro-active. I have recently been working heavily with couple of companies. All of them have been extremely friendly, and I must vouch for George and William from Psychz. I believe Psychz the only one with Colo option right now, otherwise, I would gladly recommend the others I am using.

    For the record, I am using their Dallas datacenter and I can vouch for the hardware, they got quality server hardwares. My benchmarks responded well. Network has been optimal.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,297
    Quote Originally Posted by colotx View Post
    You are on their network now as I see, how is their support department ?
    Most of my support requests have been answered within 10-20 minutes, granted, the majority was just DNS requests or issues on my end.

    Good luck.
    ExtraVM - Performance KVM & OpenVZ VPS and cPanel Web Hosting
    █ Included L3-L7 DDoS Mitigation & Data Transfers
    i7-4790K & E3-1231v3 Processors & Solid State Drives - Interested?

  9. #9
    Thank Mike, you help me alot

    How it's their DDoS Mitigation ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_A View Post
    Most of my support requests have been answered within 10-20 minutes, granted, the majority was just DNS requests or issues on my end.

    Good luck.

  10. #10
    dupplicated

  11. #11
    The DDOS mitigation service isn't just plug and play and hope that all attacks are filtered. Depending on the application you are running different rules, profile, and ACL has to be added to fit your needs when an attack takes down your server or services.

    There are some challenges on some applications when it comes to DDOS mitigation thus you'll need to find a provider that is pro-active when it comes to these filters.
    Psychz Networks - Enterprise Servers & Data Center Professionals
    ★24/7 On-Site Support - Premium Server Hardware
    ★Facilities: Los Angeles, CA - Dallas, TX | Tier-4 Data Centers
    ★Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Psychz DDoS-Shield™ On-Premise Mitigation

  12. #12
    THANKS WILLIAM FOR THE help and I love to see you around

    Quote Originally Posted by Profuse-Will View Post
    The DDOS mitigation service isn't just plug and play and hope that all attacks are filtered. Depending on the application you are running different rules, profile, and ACL has to be added to fit your needs when an attack takes down your server or services.

    There are some challenges on some applications when it comes to DDOS mitigation thus you'll need to find a provider that is pro-active when it comes to these filters.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:02 AM
  2. Advantage LA or KC for colocation?
    By Acorp in forum Colocation and Data Centers
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 05:44 PM
  3. I am looking for colocation service in Netherlands
    By yaramon in forum Colocation and Data Centers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 07:47 AM
  4. Looking for Colocation service
    By gcool12 in forum Colocation and Data Centers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-13-2005, 10:45 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2002, 11:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •