* WTB Banner Ads on Technology/Hosting/Gaming/or Politics Related Websites

I am looking to buy 300x250 banner or 468x60 or 728x90 banner advertising on many websites.

The categories I am looking for are Technology, Hosting, Gaming, but many other types are also welcome, like financial or also political if it's more on the right than the left if you get my drift.

Please PM me with the traffic, especially the number of UNIQUE VISITORS per day or per month. Please provide or be willing to provide screenshots of that traffic (not AWSTATS as it is usually and frequently inaccurate).

Thank you for your time,
    Cyrus

Any interest in my art, design and inspiration site inspirefusion.com?

I can show traffic details (with screenshots) if interested.

Thanks
    Professional Banner Design :: Complete Satisfaction & Fast Turnaround
    InspireFusion.com :: Art, Design & Inspiration Blog

we have 100+ blog related to Technology/Hosting/Gaming if you are still looking banner then pm me your Skype or gmail id

or contact me at Gmail: warrichpk@gmail.com

thanks in Advanced

Game specific ad network

Gtburst.com (est. 2013) is a leading ad network in the online gaming industry- we work with some of the biggest gaming websites on the internet. We accept only high quality publishers and have a reputation for first-rate traffic.
    The network allows you to target by gaming niche, country and more. We also offer a variety of purchase options (CPC, CPA, etc.). Rates depend on country, varying from 0.02 to .55 cents per click, and we offer various payment options. We offer reporting, analytics and tools to help you optimize your investment. We also offer numerous ad format choices to accommodate your creative strategies (choose from in-house or custom banners).
    For publishers, we offer the highest revenue sharing figures in the industry- up to 95%, and very fast payouts.

Skype/email me at melissa@gtburst.com for more info. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus255 View Post
    I am looking to buy 300x250 banner or 468x60 or 728x90 banner advertising on many websites.

The categories I am looking for are Technology, Hosting, Gaming, but many other types are also welcome, like financial or also political if it's more on the right than the left if you get my drift.

Please PM me with the traffic, especially the number of UNIQUE VISITORS per day or per month. Please provide or be willing to provide screenshots of that traffic (not AWSTATS as it is usually and frequently inaccurate).

Thank you for your time,
    Cyrus