As a special deal to everyone, I am offering a completely FREE service to have Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard installed onto your Hetzner, SoYouStart / OVH / Kimsufi or Linux machine. The machine must have a Linux distribution installed and meet the minimum requirements for Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard to be installed for it to at least qualify to work! Windows Server 2012 and Windows 7 are also available but are not tested or confirmed to work, so are therefore experimental as of this time.

Why are you doing it for free?
I feel this service should be given for free as it's never nice to have to pay for something extra unnecessarily on your project - whilst it's beneficial to both parties to pay for something to be done professionally, I am personally offering this for a limited time in form of a professionally paid service!

How long does it take?
Depending on the speed of your machine and the internet connection you have, it could take from minutes to hours. On OVH / Kimsufi / SyS machines, it takes about 1-2 hours tops. However on Hetzner, it can take longer due to drivers.

Why should I trust you?
I have run my business, EpicHosts, for nearly 5 years and have a well-reputable service. I would not want to ruin that reputation, or get a bad name on a popular forum such as this, so giving this free service and proving I am not a bad person who runs a bad company would give a good reason to trust!

What information do you need?
This part, people may not trust, but if you don't trust - don't go the access required however depends on the machine you have and the type of installation it requires my end.

For OVH/SyS/Kimsufi: I will only need PuTTy access, but you will need to disable monitoring and perform other tasks, however I will tell you everything you need to know before I start.

For Hetzner: I will require full access to your Robot panel, as I will need to ask support for the chipset your machine is using for drivers (unless you are already aware of such) and for LARA access. If you do not trust me with such details, we can use Teamviewer instead so you can watch me work!

For others: We'll work out a method! I tested this on a simple VirtualBox machine at home and it works flawlessly. So I see no reason as to why it shouldn't work with any other Linux setup!

The installation insists of an unlicensed Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard operating system onto your primary hard-drive. You will lose all data on such hard-drive so performing a backup before proceeding is heavily encouraged. You will need to provide your own license, or ask upon request for licensing enquiries.

If you are interested, simply contact me on my site stating that you found this offer: http://www.epichosts.co.uk

Donations are welcome and extremely appreciated for the work however not suggested! If you are interested in donating, you may ask me for further information. Thank you!

I am also offering paid systems management for requests such as virtual environment/machine installations, virus removals, network configurations and more! Simply contact us for a quote along with your requirements and we'll be happy to give you the best deal possible!

I appreciate anyone who reads this thread! Any comments and further suggestions are highly accustomed