Cannot get a hold of anyone at IceBlueHost

Anyone know how to get a hold of someone at IceBlueHost? I have a server issue and no one is responding to my ticket, it's been 23 hours and no reply.

Quote Originally Posted by PACTSystems View Post
    Anyone know how to get a hold of someone at IceBlueHost? I have a server issue and no one is responding to my ticket, it's been 23 hours and no reply.
    No reply in 23 hours is definitely reason for concern. Do they have chat support? Do you have another support email to try?

Worst case scenario, I hope you have good backups!
    RDO Servers - Shared Hosting, Resellers, VPS, Dedicated Servers, & Secure Clusters
    Windows Hosting with Plesk Onyx - Linux Hosting with cPanel - LiteSpeed - CloudLinux - MariaDB
    Providing Excellent Hosting since 2009!

Quote Originally Posted by RDO Servers View Post
    No reply in 23 hours is definitely reason for concern.
    It depends on the reason for the contact. 23 hours for a minor issue is not a huge reason for concern but if the customers server is offline, even 30 minutes can feel like an eternity.
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Join me on Technical.chat

Quote Originally Posted by KMyers View Post
    It depends on the reason for the contact. 23 hours for a minor issue is not a huge reason for concern but if the customers server is offline, even 30 minutes can feel like an eternity.
    I must disagree. To me, 23 hours is unacceptable. If a host can't respond to tickets in a few hours (Max!), then they need to quit cutting corners and hire more support techs. Now, if they are facing a large scale outage or attack, sure, response times will be longer since so many more customers will be submitting tickets, but 23 hours is still unacceptable in my book.
    RDO Servers - Shared Hosting, Resellers, VPS, Dedicated Servers, & Secure Clusters
    Windows Hosting with Plesk Onyx - Linux Hosting with cPanel - LiteSpeed - CloudLinux - MariaDB

Yes, I have backups. Sites are online, I just cannot access cPanel or anything else. Thus, I cannot work on the server. Something not working with the cPanel license or something. I have to work on my sites, but I cannot access the files. Really do not know what to do here.

Quote Originally Posted by PACTSystems View Post
    Yes, I have backups. Sites are online, I just cannot access cPanel or anything else. Thus, I cannot work on the server. Something not working with the cPanel license or something. I have to work on my sites, but I cannot access the files. Really do not know what to do here.
    Is it a dedicated server? Managed or unmanaged?

It's a 100% managed dedicated server.

Sounds like they may have not paid their cPanel license fees. You can check at: https://verify.cpanel.net/

If your license shows valid and you have the ability to SSH into the server trying running the following command

/usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt
    Last edited by madRoosterTony; 08-25-2015 at 01:44 PM.
    Tony Holloway
    Delivering Custom Hosting Solutions Since January 2004
    madRooster.com
    Fun Name ... Serious Solutions

A good alternative to get a hold of them if they are not responding to your tickets would be to post on their twitter page (or send them a direct message).
    Amanah Tech Inc.
    151 Front Street, Toronto, Canada
    Affordable Colocation & 100TB Dedicated Servers.
    Email: sales@amanah.com | +1 416 603 9825 X1 | http://www.amanah.com

Yes i agree did you post to their twitter account, more people can see this then.

I would try all social networks that you can find them on. Some things can break for sure, but it shouldn't be that long.
    highavailability.io ██████ ███ ██ █ █
    High Availability WordPress Hosting

Quote: Sites are online.

Cphulk is a more likely scenario. If it's a license problem the sites are usually replaced with the cpanel warning page.

Quote Originally Posted by liquidsti View Post
    Yes i agree did you post to their twitter account, more people can see this then.
    Can't believe social media is now turning to be a support help desk. If the help desk provider do not work or the support do not reply within 24 hrs, I would go away and will never use them.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by lazyt View Post
    Quote: Sites are online.

Cphulk is a more likely scenario. If it's a license problem the sites are usually replaced with the cpanel warning page.
    I have seen a few servers where the cPanel license was not valid and the sites always worked. It just prevents you from logging into cPanel or WHM. cPanel wil

If cPHulk is configured correctly, it should prevent the sites from showing at all from their IP Address, as they should be completely blocked from the server.

Not saying its 100% a license error, but its first place I would start. From there would to be to make sure cPanel service hasnt crashed, and then go from there.
    Tony Holloway
    Delivering Custom Hosting Solutions Since January 2004
    madRooster.com
    Fun Name ... Serious Solutions

First, you can have access to your files through FTP. There is no need for cpanel if you only need access to the files.
    Second, may I ask after how many hours did they reply to you?
    NetDynamics LLC - One-stop Solution for Hosting Needs
    We love Backups! Backup storage for your server backups