Angry Worst customer support EVER! Worse than any Endurance brands!!! Beware of ********!

The name of the company is ********.

Day 1:
    I found their ShoutCast Widgets product and was interested, so i contacted their sales team on live chat to ask a couple questions. I was immediately greeted by horrible grammar. They greeted me with something like: "Hi. u nee d help with wat?". It set off a red flag for me regarding the company, but i went with it. The person was very helpful and answered all my questions.

Day 2:
    I contacted their sales team and was greeted differently with more proper grammar, so i guessed i was talking to someone else. I asked him about a free trial just so i can test their product. He told me that they don't do free trials, but they will refund me after the first few days if i don't like it. Then i asked him: "how many days is a couple. What is your policy?". He told me they don't do refunds. Then i told him that he just told me he would refund me. Right after, he banned me from the chat system. About 10 minutes later, i was able to contact support again and i ended up with the same person that banned me. I asked a few more questions and then ordered their product (kept the chat on in the background while i order). I got into the shoutcast widgets control panel and attached my shoutcast server to their system. Then i setup my TuneIn API details to their system, so it can broadcast the Metadata to tunein. I went to tunein and found that the metadata said: "Test Artist - Test Song". I contacted support and he got working on fixing it. While he was fixing it, i realized, i had selected IceCast. I was about to fix it to shoutcast, but i got a message in chat: "You selected Icecast.". I replied "I know" and was going to explain what happened. He told me "THIS IS SHOUTCAST WIDGETS! NOT ICECAST WIDGETS!". Then he banned me from live chat again, closed my account and cancelled all my services. I paid with Paypal, so i did get my money back though them.

I got my money back one way or another, so it ended okay. But, beware of ********. This is the worst customer support ever. Worse than any Endurance brand i've ever been with.

The company name got erased when posted. But, it is M y a u t o d j

Quote Originally Posted by dpearceproductions View Post
    The company name got erased when posted. But, it is M y a u t o d j
    What does this have to do with Endurance?? that's a totally separate company that is obviously banned from WHT.
    Respectfully,
    Mr. Terrence

You brought this to yourself to be honest with you. The bad grammar and getting banned by live chat, was enough to move away and not look back!

At least you got your money back and the damage was minimum.

Always talk to the support for some timt before ordering something. If you like them - order.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Terrence View Post
    What does this have to do with Endurance?? that's a totally separate company that is obviously banned from WHT.
    After rereading, they said worse than an Endurance Brand. I made the mistake too.

Perhaps a title change

Quote Originally Posted by HostPuma View Post
    You brought this to yourself to be honest with you..
    I have to agree here. It's obvious you were talking to someone who really had no clue how to act properly in a business situation, and that should have been the first sign to flee
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons

I guess nobody would buy anything from me either if I sold hosting online as my grammar is pretty terrible as well

While that is a red flag, I would say if they banned you from the chat once, that is more than enough to skip them and look somewhere else.

All of all, your own fault. You get banned and still want to trust someone with that attitude in livechat.
    © www.hostinginside.com AS9678 √
    © Taiwan Colocation and Dedicated Server
    © Taiwan, Singapore, US, UK & Germany KVM Based VPS with RAID 10