Looking for Low End VPS 50-100 VPS

i Hi I am searching low end VPS Boxes even 64MB-128MB Ram will work for me . All VPS Should be from USA Location.

VPS Spec's
    --------------

CPU : Shared or Dedicated (Very Small CPU is also OK)
    Ram : 64MB to 128MB Ram
    HDD : 5-10GB
    IP : 1 IPV4 (*** Able change if that IP not works for me. )

My Bydget is $.50 Server VPS .

I am looking for 50-100 VPS Let me know if any one providing .

NOTE : *** NO MAILING , **** NO Spamming , ***** No Abuse.

I am looking for regular deal .

<<snipped>>
    Last edited by Postbox; 08-17-2015 at 08:03 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dbharathreddy View Post
    i Hi I am searching low end VPS Boxes even 64MB-128MB Ram will work for me . All VPS Should be from USA Location.

VPS Spec's
    --------------

<<snipped>>
    Very curious to know what you plan on using these for.

I doubt your going to find a provider offering VPS's with such low specs. You should contact some hosts and see if they can do what you want.
    Last edited by Postbox; 08-20-2015 at 09:11 PM.
    RDO Servers - Shared Hosting, Resellers, VPS, Dedicated Servers, & Secure Clusters
    Windows Hosting with Plesk Onyx - Linux Hosting with cPanel - LiteSpeed - CloudLinux - MariaDB
    Providing Excellent Hosting since 2009!
      0 Not allowed!

Good luck with this, the IP alone cost more than .50 cents.
      0 Not allowed!

Able to change IP if it is not working? You mean if spamhaus blocked you for spamming? Please do other business and avoid spamming...

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx
      0 Not allowed!

Sure, I can provide you that, but my VPS offers come with 10 IP's, not one. Is that still ok? The price is also 30 cents per year in my case, not per month, would that be fine for you? Would you maybe like we send someone down your house or office and he will train you as well explain in details how to manage the VPS and if you buy in the next 24 hours you also receive a free iPhone as gift.

For 20 cents more a year, we can upgrade your offer to your own personal tech midget slave which will be 24 hours available for you in order to help you out or just to make you some coffee if you prefer.

Hurry, only 500 VPS in stock left.
      3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    Sure, I can provide you that, but my VPS offers come with 10 IP's, not one. Is that still ok? The price is also 30 cents per year in my case, not per month, would that be fine for you? Would you maybe like we send someone down your house or office and he will train you as well explain in details how to manage the VPS and if you buy in the next 24 hours you also receive a free iPhone as gift.

For 20 cents more a year, we can upgrade your offer to your own personal tech midget slave which will be 24 hours available for you in order to help you out or just to make you some coffee if you prefer.

No self promotion!!

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/rules.php
    TrentaHost INC. || Fully Managed DDoS Protected Services Globally (NA - EU - Asia)
    Reseller Hosting- Pure SSD | Litespeed | Imunify360 | CloudLinux | 24x7 Support | Mailchannels
    Linux & Windows DDoS Protected SSD VPS - cPanel / WHM | DDoS Protection | Let's Encrypt | Pure-SSD
    DDoS Protected Locations : Portland, OR (North America) | Amsterdam, NL (Europe) | Singapore (Asia)
      1 Not allowed!

this post needs to be reported !
      0 Not allowed!

Are you guys serious or you don't actually read the posts before replying?

Please re-read it again and notice the irony
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ryus View Post
    this post needs to be reported !
    Did you actually read what you quoted before hitting the reply button?
      0 Not allowed!

Your prices are too high for me, anything cheaper with cPanel?
      0 Not allowed!

VPS Spec's
    --------------

<<snipped>>
    I believe no one to able offer what you requested you should look for a dedicated server and virtualize it in your end.
      0 Not allowed!

Probably it's better to order a dedicated server with the private subnet. Install soft and create as many containers as you want
      0 Not allowed!

check this:
    http://list.lowendserv.net

you can find 64MB vps from $1.8/yr = 15 cent monthly!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ServerSub View Post
    check this:

I don't think the NAT VPS will do for OP as he want to change IP if it will be blacklisted:

Explore our outstanding VPS choices tailored to your budget, and we welcome reasonable offers.
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN HVM VPS
    == Contact us for any online solution development or managed / unmanaged vps hosting ==
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alex-developer View Post
    I don't think the NAT VPS will do for OP as he want to change IP if it will be blacklisted:
    You are right but what about $5/yr plans?! plan has 1 IPv4! I don't know how this guys do this for $0.41/mo!!!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ServerSub View Post
    check this:

WoW

Just imagine how many VPS's per server :?
      0 Not allowed!

Assuming $0.5*100VPS =$50 per month.
    Try to get the best unmanaged server at this price and then setup there whatever you need and as many VPS you need.
    In this case you will be limited only by the size of your server.
    --> http://www.webhostingzone.org/
    --> Secure and Reliable Web Hosting Services - cPanel / CloudLinux / Softaculous - Atlanta Data Center
    --> VPS Hosting, Linux Support, SSL certificates and more!
      0 Not allowed!

Hitleap perhaps? Anyway, and ignoring how shady this sounds, your budget is crazy, just the IPs will cost you $.5
      0 Not allowed!

I don't think below is right combination:

As IP not work for me issue in even of blacklisting or some kind of other SEO SPAM issue only, as IPv4 exactly the same, no such thing as basic IPv4 or premium IPv4 or VIP IPv4 or superior IPv4.
    Explore our outstanding VPS choices tailored to your budget, and we welcome reasonable offers.
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN HVM VPS
    == Contact us for any online solution development or managed / unmanaged vps hosting ==
      0 Not allowed!

Hello its impossible to provide such cheap VPS at the rate you mentioned. also can anyone tell me will the hosting provide accept arin justifications for 100 IP using same thing on all 100 VPS?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by paknode View Post
    Hello its impossible to provide such cheap VPS at the rate you mentioned. also can anyone tell me will the hosting provide accept arin justifications for 100 IP using same thing on all 100 VPS?
    There are a few customers who use it for CDN type stuff. He could be using them for VPN's as well for employee's or something along those lines. Not really sure. I had a customer that did that though. The VPN is iffy at best because you can run multiple VPN connections off a single VPS. Hmm, so I'm not sure.
    Duke W. Hebert - President/CEO - XFuse Solutions, LLC
    Affordable Web Solutions
    Shared, OpenVZ & KVM VPS, Dedicated Servers, Domains & AlphaSSL Certificates
    http://www.xfusesolutions.com
      0 Not allowed!

heh, wants to pay 50c/VPS/mo and then complain/exchange if IP "does not work" (which is a lie, simple as that, IPv4 is IPv4, if China/iran/whatever blocks it that ain't the DC/ISPs problem) - No, seriously, this ain't going to happen - Not even if you buy a dedi and virtualize yourself.
      0 Not allowed!

It looks like y'all scared the op away, just like last time in 2013, so let's move on.

</thread>
      0 Not allowed!