Veerotech review please

Any resellers using Veerotech please post your experience. Up/down time? Support response time/effectiveness? Email black/grey listing? Client site tools? All comments are appreciated.

I have around 50 clients, most of whom use server-side software to build their sites (BaseKit). A few clients are using WordPress. Fewer than 10 use traditional programming methods. Web hosting needs are very basic. I need rock solid email servers. My current reseller host is plagued with grey listing problems.

Thanks

Just searched for this comapany at WHT- http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search...archid=2182746

didn't find any review posts/topics for this one.
    Host India Incorporation
    Linux Reseller Hosting India- Fast-Reliable-Affordable Reseller Hosting
    50% OFF, Cpanel/Softaculous/CloudLinux/Instant Setup/24x7 Support/30 Day MoneyBack Guarantee
    Web Hosting India- Supercharge your website with our high-performance web hosting

Veerotech is a good company and you may contact them directly to address your concerns. Though does not fall in with other big guns but you won't give them because they charge a higher price.
    SSD VPS Deals
    Dedicated Server Hosting
    HostMayo.Com | Web Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers

Quote Originally Posted by doppess View Post
    Any resellers using Veerotech please post your experience. Up/down time? Support response time/effectiveness? Email black/grey listing? Client site tools? All comments are appreciated.

I have around 50 clients, most of whom use server-side software to build their sites (BaseKit). A few clients are using WordPress. Fewer than 10 use traditional programming methods. Web hosting needs are very basic. I need rock solid email servers. My current reseller host is plagued with grey listing problems.

Thanks
    I've had a reseller account with them for years now, before they even changed their name to Veerotech. Server downtime has been very rare, and I've never seen a blacklisting issue. Brent and company give excellent support, and somebody is always there to respond within a few hours (at most), even on a Sunday morning.

Veerotech uses true cloud infrastructure (VMware based), standard cPanel, and have nice extras like SpamExperts.

There's a handful of excellent hosts out there, and this is one of them.

What exactly do you mean by "grey listing problems"? Are you referring to cPanel greylisting? That's a new feature, and can be effective for spam. Almost every cPanel-based host will be using this on shared and reseller servers.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Thank you all for the feedback.

kpmedia, at my current reseller host my clients have problems delivering email to certain servers including Yahoo, AOL, Charter, among others. Their outgoing email doesn't bounce immediately when it hits the destination server, it can take hours to days to bounce back as undeliverable. The error says that the sending IP has exceeded it's traffic limit on the receiving server.

When I chatted with tech support at my current host, they said the problem was grey listing by the receiving hosts (Yahoo, AOL, etc.) therefore there was nothing they could do to resolve the issue (their problem, not ours). When I contacted Yahoo and Charter, they both said it was the poor reputations of shared IP addresses at my current host, and resolution was totally up them.

Now my current host is no longer accepting support tickets or answering chat. Seeing other posts about their decline I know it's time to move, but want to be certain I don't jump over to a company with similar email issues. In the past 15 years I've only had to move my accounts twice, and both times it has been due to poor email service.

Quote Originally Posted by doppess View Post

Thanks
    Thanks for considering us! In regards to the number of clients you have, could you give some additional details on the sites being used and are they all in separate cPanel accounts, using addon domains or a mix between the two?

For BaseKit - we don't utilize BaseKit, I believe this is mainly used by hosts such as HostGator. Do you have direct access to the website files for BaseKit? We'd want to make sure the site(s) would still function if moved to another host without BaseKit - this would turn into a sort of "lock in" if the actual BaseKit software is required for the site(s) to operate.

Kingfish85, I will reply in PM so not to complicate the thread. Thank you.