Limestone Networks - Nothing but excellent

I don't usually write reviews, though I felt one was in order in this instance.

A few months back, I was on the look out for a new home for our site. Like any decent provider should do, I was looking to host our main website outside of the existing providers we use for added redundancy and security. My good friend, John, at Jetfire Networks had spoken about Limestone Networks in the past and when the time came to shift things around a little, I did some research and found a reasonably priced dedicated server (Intel Xeon X3430, 4GB RAM). To note, this server was intended (and still is) for one single domain, so nothing too beefy was needed. Never really communicated with them, although in one instance IPMI wasn't functional and, 5 minutes after opening a ticket, a technician had reset IPMI and it was up and running -- no problems after this. On the subject, one thing I didn't like, was, when I first signed up, IPMI was public. A month or two ago this was changed and it's now private, so once again -- good to see. They do also offer DNS hosting free of charge, though I've never used it (DNSMadeEasy are fabulous!)

The server was ordered at 11:44 AM, on March 1st, and was fully online and accessible via SSH at 13:24 PM, on the same day. It goes without saying, that's pretty quick!

This a pretty short review, although there's not much to say. The server was paid for, setup quickly, and has functioned as I would expect it to, to this very day.

Kudos to LSN!

Verified, thanks!

Hi George. Thanks for your friendly review. We appreciate it!

Great to see a positive review here. Good work Limestone! They are a reputable provider and they are keeping up to it.
    Amanah Tech Inc.
    151 Front Street, Toronto, Canada
    Affordable Colocation & 100TB Dedicated Servers.
    Email: sales@amanah.com | +1 416 603 9825 X1 | http://www.amanah.com

Quote Originally Posted by ES - George View Post
    I don't usually write reviews, though I felt one was in order in this instance.

A few months back, I was on the look out for a new home for our site. Like any decent provider should do, I was looking to host our main website outside of the existing providers we use for added redundancy and security. My good friend, John, at Jetfire Networks had spoken about Limestone Networks in the past and when the time came to shift things around a little, I did some research and found a reasonably priced dedicated server (Intel Xeon X3430, 4GB RAM). To note, this server was intended (and still is) for one single domain, so nothing too beefy was needed. Never really communicated with them, although in one instance IPMI wasn't functional and, 5 minutes after opening a ticket, a technician had reset IPMI and it was up and running -- no problems after this. On the subject, one thing I didn't like, was, when I first signed up, IPMI was public. A month or two ago this was changed and it's now private, so once again -- good to see. They do also offer DNS hosting free of charge, though I've never used it (DNSMadeEasy are fabulous!)

The server was ordered at 11:44 AM, on March 1st, and was fully online and accessible via SSH at 13:24 PM, on the same day. It goes without saying, that's pretty quick!

This a pretty short review, although there's not much to say. The server was paid for, setup quickly, and has functioned as I would expect it to, to this very day.

Kudos to LSN!
    They do have a great team over there.
    Looking for an awesome VPS Offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

Positive reviews are always a pleasure to read. Keep up the good work team Limestone.
    Crypracks.com | Premium Bare Metal Servers at Budget
    Powerful Dedicated Servers and VPS servers | Instant Setup
    Quote ? - Sales @ Crypracks.com

Glad to see positive review like this 2 hours provision the server and 5 mins ticket response are very impressive keep up the good work Limestone Network!

If you are providing great Service what else Client would expect then