REAL SEO Real Results from a real pro with Proof! We help your site / sites / business's get sales too!

SEO-CHRAP.CO cheap SEO Information / Pricing

We are one of the best SEO companies in the world and WE CAN PROVE IT!

GET ON TO GOOGLE PAGE 1 FOR YOUR KEYWORD -We can Prove it!

Free Business Consulting Included as standard!

We Help You Get Sales - conversations!

Why choose us?

We do SEO the way Google wants it to be done!

The way we look at our clients and there business or projects is: If you are not doing well then sooner or later you will stop using us for SEO due to lack of drive and also funding.

WE ALWAYS DO OUR BEST TO MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT FAIL.

We do SEO for EVERYTHING!

Trading sites - ( We specialize in Hosting Sites ) - Education - Open Source Projects - Transport - & more.

ARE CLIENTS ALWAYS COME BACK if they decide to take a break.
REAL & CHEAP SEO We Work for a lot of Companies Worldwide CHEAP!
Safe REAL SEO EXPERT WITH PROOF - No spam!

A REAL SEO EXPERT WITH PROOF - Real Good SEO let me know!
SEO - Real SEO is hard work - very hard work, so this is not expensive it is actually very cheap!

You can use us and say you did the seo, as many people do use us then say they did the seo etc.

Real PROOF:
Here are some keywords we own these sites.
Search for the term in Google eg: cheap eu vps

PROOF ASK GOOGLE:

cheap eu vps ( hostingandvps.com ) Page 1

anti ddos vps ( hostingandvps.com ) Page 1

france vps ( hostingandvps.com ) Page 1

And many more!

For more proof please contact us, every customer who use us for seo always want proof so please do not hesitate to contact us!

Please note: ranking page positions change all the time.

Ok so now you see we know what we are doing, notice not many seo experts can prove they really are good at seo there is your proof.

SEO - Real SEO is hard work - very hard work, so this is not expensive it is actually very cheap!

You can as many people do use us then say you did the seo.

If you private message us we can show you some of our clients sites keywords we ranked them for but only in private and only for the clients that agreed it is ok for us to share this information in private messages to potential new clients.

Please note: ranking page positions change all the time.

Ok so now you see we know what we are doing, notice not many seo experts can prove they really are good at seo there is your proof.

We can:

Boost organic traffic in a legit way with out spammy links to your sites and also we work hard this is not some automated bots seo type of service!

What we will need from you and what you need to do before we even start any seo is to check your key words and description of your site, check or make social media sites mainly facebook and twitter.

Why do people want to visit your site or buy from your site? Do you explain on your site in basic terms what it is about? Once you have these details then contact us when you are ready!

Guaranteed Google search traffic and leads after 4 months of seo and suggestions for improving sales.

Message me here on WHT for more information.

1 month minimum Rolling contract - cancel any time you like!

NEW PRICING as of July 2015.

Payable monthly only: We do not accept yearly payments.
$150.00 a month flat rate - please do not ask for a lower price we will 100% refuse anything less than $150.00 USD per month.

Click Here to view our SEO services!

PLEASE NOTE TALK TO US BEFORE SENDING ANY PAYMENTS, as we have to approve your site 1st, submit a ticket in the client area or add us on skype or message us here at WHT.

Our Recommendation:
3 months minimum to provide the best results for the long term.
It can be between 2-4 months for page 1 of google or it can take longer upto 6 months if your going after a seriously competitive keyword, safe real seo services is what we provide for long term projects.

We do not do email marketing or any kind of email services.

People say there good at seo but when is the last time they showed you proof? Probably never..

I am the owner of hostingandvps.com and i am very good at seo and would like more seo jobs i currently do seo for companies in UK - Indonesia - Singapore - Qatar - USA - India - Pakistan - Switzerland - France - Sweden - Israel - Egypt. Sites in English only SEO

I would love to get some more money in to invest further into my online projects including a new joint project we just released for a open source social network. This is a seo post so i can not go into detail about that but thought i would just let you guys know i / we are good at what we do and would like to put the skills to use by giving people outstanding seo that actually gives you results. Lets be honest you need seo so you can make money, we know this and we aim to get you leads and sales through very hard work.

Please Note: For a large corporation business with over 10.000 visits a day to your site or sites we would have to increase the pricing as we are very cheap to ensure small and new business owners online can get noticed too, basically big businesses can afford to pay a little extra.

Please Note: We do not do seo for adult sites or any kind of illegal sites - no mailing or email services - we never do email marketing or promotions.

The way we prove we are good is show you proof, most of our clients do not want us sharing there sites though i have a few clients who will not mind me sharing in private to you.

Also a lot of clients resell our seo service so there is not way we can share their clients information. Please contact us via pm here or submit a ticket at hostingandvps.com

You can add us on skype: hostingandvps

You can contact us here or on our main site: Contact Us seo-cheap.co is being updated right now so it may be offline, you can contact us on skype and submit a ticket / query at hostingandvps.com