"Ruby (on rails)-friendly" control panel?

Hi,

I'm looking for a suitable control panel for hosting ruby base web applications. I want to ask if anybody have got good results with a specific control panel + ruby web apps. Thinking about the light ones like vestacp, ajenti, etc and not much about the mainstream like cPanel, plesk, etc.

Thanks

Don't think I know one reliable free control panel which has Ruby working well.

i saw a directadmin plugin but i havent tried it.

Ruby applications work better with control panels like cPanel, Plesk. But, since you are looking for light control panels, you should opt for Ajenti. Ruby is not compatible with the vestaCP control panel.

Thanks for your replies.

It's not that I'm looking for free control panels only. I just had the idea that the main paid ones weren't that good with Ruby because you have to make some tweaks, which makes me think they're not optimized for the cause and might not deliver optimal performance. I would consider them to be bloated just for Ruby apps, hence I thought about the light ones. Maybe it's just a misconception.

However, if anyone has experience with the likes of cPanel working well I would have no problem going that route.