Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best and cheap web hosting reseller plan

I am looking for best and so cheap reseller plan right now using namecheap but right now i am not like them services so anyone know provide reseller plan with 20 GB space 15$ to 17$ Monthly plan.

Please note ill be hosting virtual credit card selling site if any site allow , let me know

So you need a reseller plan to host one website only?

Do you need WHMCS or Private Nameservers...etc?

What issues do you have with Namecheap?

IF you are looking for just one site than nust about any Standard shared web hosting account will work. If you are looking to host multiple sites and keep them separate than reseller hosting is what you are looking for.

If you want shared hosting Croc web is Good. as is hostdime.

For reseller Hosting I suggest Croc web as well. There are many companies around that can help you with your needs.

If I may know what issues are you having with name cheap?

Why not go for a VPS or a hybrid Server as they will give you more CPU & Ram boost. In reseller hosting you are bound on a shared hosting platform.

If you are starting out a hosting company and you have limited budget you can search google for "as you go re-seller hosting". there are companies that charges only when a customer is order. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hostgatorhost View Post
    I am looking for best and so cheap reseller plan right now using namecheap but right now i am not like them services so anyone know provide reseller plan with 20 GB space 15$ to 17$ Monthly plan.

Please note ill be hosting virtual credit card selling site if any site allow , let me know
    If you give some info on issues you experience on current hosting plan it would help to solve those issues or to suggest a provider that will solve them.
    --> http://www.webhostingzone.org/
    --> Secure and Reliable Web Hosting Services - cPanel / CloudLinux / Softaculous - Atlanta Data Center
    --> VPS Hosting, Linux Support, SSL certificates and more!

If you have a legitimate site with legitimate concerns about our service, please do reach out to me via PM and I'll be more than happy to investigate and help.

Matt
    Matthew Russell | Namecheap
    Twitter: @mattdrussell

www.easywp.com - True Managed WordPress, made easy

Your budget is good enough for the stated requirement. A reseller account with 20 GB disk space for $17 seems to be doable. Just give it a check at the offer section. Are you currently using a reseller account?
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    Nginx / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Quote Originally Posted by HostPuma View Post
    So you need a reseller plan to host one website only?

Do you need WHMCS or Private Nameservers...etc?

What issues do you have with Namecheap?
    I need reseller plan bro

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Jake View Post
    Your budget is good enough for the stated requirement. A reseller account with 20 GB disk space for $17 seems to be doable. Just give it a check at the offer section. Are you currently using a reseller account?
    yes bro i need reseller plan where i can hosted 5 to 10 domain also could buy addional ip for few domain

Check the Reseller Offers forum as @IH-Jake mentioned. Make a short list of providers that fit your needs and search WHT for reviews, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrussell View Post
    If you have a legitimate site with legitimate concerns about our service, please do reach out to me via PM and I'll be more than happy to investigate and help.
    Matt
    ^^^ OP, this would be the best option. ^^^

They're an excellent host, and as you can see, want to make sure all their customers have a quality experience. (That's sadly not very common in this industry.)

But if you're just deadset on leaving Namecheap, look at WebhostingBuzz.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

yes bro i need reseller plan where i can hosted 5 to 10 domain also could buy addional ip for few domain
    Then you should be searching here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support

hosting

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Jake View Post
    Then you should be searching here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130

i have seen bro now i check mochahost , can you recomand me them service?

right now using namecheap but right now i am not like them services
    Why you don't like their services(bad uptime, support etc.)? Because I had tryed them before and their support and other services was good. Can you share your experience, please?
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

Hostmantis has good resellers, excellent support and excellent prices. They had an awesome coupon on their resellers today so check out their coupons.

You will reseller plans from many companies. Your budget is fine for reseller hosting. I would suggest you to check offer section of webhostingtalk.

Quote Originally Posted by dhcart View Post
    Why you don't like their services(bad uptime, support etc.)? Because I had tryed them before and their support and other services was good. Can you share your experience, please?
    My conclusion is that the OP is constantly looking for new hosting services at an increasingly lower price (WHT history - http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search...archid=1954719)
    Matthew Russell | Namecheap
    Twitter: @mattdrussell

www.easywp.com - True Managed WordPress, made easy

i have seen bro now i check mochahost , can you recomand me them service?
    Sorry I haven't used their services yet and hence cannot comment on them.

bluehost

Right now bluehost providing a best reseller hosting plan on international level.

Quote Originally Posted by freeastrology View Post
    Right now bluehost providing a best reseller hosting plan on international level.
    Is there another Bluehost other than the one that belongs to the EIG brand?

Quote Originally Posted by bruc View Post
    Is there another Bluehost other than the one that belongs to the EIG brand?
    Nope.. There is just one.

Quote Originally Posted by ryus View Post
    Nope.. There is just one.
    lol I know that.

We're moving three from Bluehost today.

Quote Originally Posted by bruc View Post
    lol I know that.

We're moving three from Bluehost today.
    Long Live EIG

Quote Originally Posted by ryus View Post
    Long Live EIG

I think I would rather have a free reseller with Youhost instead of paid one from Bluehost.

With Bluehost I'd be paying for the pain being inflicted on me, it would be free pain with Youhost.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast