[Help] Blog.example.com or example.com/tutorial is good for SEO?

Hello,

I want to increase SEO value of main domain but confused that which will be helpful for improving SEO.

Posting articles on blog.example.com will also increase value of main domain or example.com/blog is more better?

Thank you.
    Dewlance® Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller - US/UK/EU/FRK/CA - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    DemoTiger.com - Buy Demo Videos for your Hosting Company

I will suggest you to use example.com/blog as a blog connected through subdirectory, will pass the link juice to root domain if blog rank high or vise versa.
    if a blog is connected as sub-domain ( blog.example.com) in this case google will treat it as different website and will not increase seo value of your root domain.

And is it worth to use both of them? Or is it better to focus only on a example.com/blog ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur22 View Post
    And is it worth to use both of them? Or is it better to focus only on a example.com/blog ?
    its depend upon your requirement . What kind of website you have but I personally suggest you to use example.com/blog .

anything before main domain is subdomain. subdoain is totally different from main domain.

blog.example .com ==> blog is sub domain
    example. com/blog ===> same domain

so try to use / separated url instead of sub domain

are you lookign to build back links from blogs to your website? If you are be sure that the links are not no-follow links as these are of no use and a lot of blog links are set to no-follow

Using /blog is a lot easier to set up that blog.domain and as mentioned above is not really providing you with any advantages IMO by going the subdomain route

It depends on your needs, use a sub-domain if the different sites are not related to each other (for example some kind of blog network).
    If your site is smaller less than 500 pages and any content is related go for a single (sub) domain.
    Forget it, if your plan is using some kind of blog network for link building