jPrice: Custom hosting plans and purchases on the fly!

Now you can easily allow your customers to create custom hosting plans [or custom assemble computers or what have you!] in a matter of seconds! With jPrice and jPrice Control Panel you can easily create a custom script which allows you to take control over all appearance aspects of the output and all the items available for selection to the user!

jPrice can also easily be incorporated into webpages, for an example of a smooth incorporation, look at http://www.gechodesigns.com/sh_demo.html. With control over the appearance and over the categories, prices, and labels, jPrice gives you AND your customers complete control with ease.

If you want to see a working demo of the jPrice Control Panel, just download http://www.gechodesigns.com/demo.zip.

On top of getting jPrice and the jPrice Control Panel, you also get 20% off of any purchases from myself, Josh Simmons, including scripts, programs, web designs, and development and integration of scripts into your website.

The jPrice and Control Panel package costs only $13 and includes the 20% discount, unlimited support, and free jPrice updates!

To purchase, PM me, or message me via ICQ, MSN, AIM, or email.

I can be contacted via ICQ ( 122363808 ), email and MSN ( cheeseblock@msn.com ), or AIM ( meretheory ).

Payments are made via PayPal to cheeseblock@msn.com.

For more information, contact me.

Note: I am a verified PayPal user with a premier account, I accept credit card payments via PayPal and eChecks (must wait till check clears). I have done business with the people of WHT before without inconveniencing any of the people I've worked with or sold products to. , once purchased I will give you my full contact information in case you have any problems with jPrice or integrating it.

For those interested: A couple of people have expressed an interest in buying the rights to jPrice, or, being able to resell it to their customers, if anyone is interested in either or, please contact me and we'll work something out.
    Last edited by TrueDeveloper; 06-01-2003 at 05:33 PM.
    Web Developer and Designer
    Joshua Simmons

they both lead to a dead link

you might want to take away the period from the end of the URLS..
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

Thanks. My mistake.
    Web Developer and Designer
    Joshua Simmons

Contacted the seller on MSN
    Paid for the product
    Had it delivered

All in the space of 5 minutes - nice to do business - many thanks
    Nil illegitimi carborundum
    I'm getting old and don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.

5. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com