Thread: Resellers Quiz.

Resellers Quiz.

Can you give me some hosts that offer reseller accounts that meet this 3 criteria:

1)The offer a plan for less than $35/month
    2)They have been doing business for more than a year
    3)Their uptime the last 6 months is over 99.8%

How many such hosts exist?

Quite a few, the best way is to search all the posts on this site.

You may find as with us, that a lot of hosts here started out as resellers then progressed on to offering reseller on their own servers.

This provides for good support to you. The porice is dependant on what space and bandwisth your looking for.

Check out the share hosting section to see what offers are in there.

I searched .. but most hosts are either very new or can not show any records of their uptime in the last few months (or at least they don't have this info available in their websites).
    If they are so many, can you give me some examples here?

For example, can you show me uptime records of wise1host.com?

Quite often the hosts do keep records, and it may take emailing them and asking them for their records. Sometimes all the extra work is worth it.

Good question, yes I can I think. we store all the logs, but your the first to ever ask if we store them.

I will have a look and show you.

My tech had a blank look on his face when I asked him, so the honest answer is no I cant.

I suppose besides that my history over the past 3 years has been with different reseller accounts and then dedicated, I have servers now with Rack Shack and Dedicated now so a true reflection over a 6 month period would be patchy at best.

Even if I could give you logs for the last year which show great uptime, I could put you on a new server which goes down tomorrow.

I cant really give you a specific answer on this sorry, but its a valid point and if nothing else I am going to look into this so we can show our own server up time over a specific period.