Reseller Plan with control panel for 40-50 clients

I am planning to buy a reseller plan so that I can offer my hosting service to 40-50 clients. These clients should get their own control panel. I should be able to allocate sapce and bandwidth for each of them. Does any host company provide this kind of reseller plan without charging extra than the basic cost of their plan?

This is the basis and purpose of most reseller plans.
    You buy a chunk of space and bandwidth and split it up into smaller chunks which you then sell to your customers. You pay only the set monthly price to your supplier and charge your customers whatever you want.

Originally posted by Melitaweb
    This is the basis and purpose of most reseller plans.
    You buy a chunk of space and bandwidth and split it up into smaller chunks which you then sell to your customers. You pay only the set monthly price to your supplier and charge your customers whatever you want.
    Another important thing is, 50 clients on a 50 gb reseller account means 1 gb per client (if overselling is disabled).

This is something that new resellers don't know about..
    I wish I was a carpenter

Just be sure and request a reseller or multi-domain plan. This gives you the ability to create/and manage all plans from one place, and gives each of your clients there own control panel.

You might want to request at the hosting request forum.
    Rob
    Founder and former owner of SRLnet. Sold in 2006