Thread: Alienware

Alienware

Has anyone here tried alienware?

Post your experience ??

I have purchased computers in the past... after 2 or 3 yrs the hard drive would crash or the ram would break

Just wandering if alienware is worth the purchase

because currently for me macbooks are the only computers that seem to last awhile :/...

I have heard from a DELL worker himself that alienware is good V_V so i even recommended alienware to a couple of friends BUT! i need to know more than its good <_< if anyone here has used it please do reply xD!

Thank you!

I've always wanted Alienware, just can't afford it. I had a friend who had an Alienware laptop, and it was AMAZING. The whole thing lights up (keyboard, touchpad, front speakers, etc.), and you can even customize the color. The colors can also flash randomly and even sync with music. The performance is amazing too, so it's pretty good for gaming. My favorite characteristics are the lights, speed, and performance. However, I'm not willing to buy one just yet.
    Volact - Professional Web Hosting
    99.9%+ Uptime | Affordable & Reliable | Blazing Fast Servers | cPanel Included
    AutoInstaller | SSD MySQL | Fast Support
    Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated, Backup, and SSL Solutions!

I used Alienware for the last 3 years, it is fantastic for games especially if you used SSD drives, the graphics and effects are stunning.

4. Alienware are great gaming computers if that's what you're looking for. But there are much better options out there. Alienware prices are usually inflated because of the brandname only. You could do a lot worse than an alienware, but you could also do much better for the same price just going with another brand.
    Webline-Services- Affordable Hosting Solutions
    Dedicated, Reseller, Shared, VPS and Eneterprise Servers in NJ
    24/7 Support, Fully Managed Servers, 99.99 Uptime Guarantee
    sales@webline-services.com 620 244 4557

Alienware in my opinion is a big no, even ASUS ROG I will say no even if they have better prices and better performance. You will pay 30% or even 40% for the brand itself.
    HDD's will always fail at some point if they are consumer versions, you need to search for builders forums where people will help you get the best components you need in your budget.
    There are a lot of custom PC building websites out there that will charge you nothing for making you a PC.
    So my friendly advice is to keep distance from the consumer gaming brands, because you will lose money and performance.
    Host.AG - High Quality Dedicated Servers at Flexible Rates

From what I've seen of Alienware, They're not actually that good. Yeah they look cool and they have some decent specs however when it comes down to it, Is it really worth it? I think not.
    Same goes for the Razer "Blade". It looks cool but it's way over priced.

It's good but with computers if you want the best bang for your money than you can always build yourself this way you know what's being put into it and you decide what routes to take etc. It's also best because when things mess up or fail you will know what's needed to be swapped out or possibly looked over or at.

Alien ware is good and all but any pre-built pc these days they paint a pretty picture with case, fans color etc and they throw in a good amount of ram an okay hard drive etc but cheap out on stuff like graphics and overall quality of parts and their brand etc

So if you want it done right do it yourself.

I would buy one of their computers if I did not build my own.
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!