zetservers.com VPS review.

I have short review of my VPS provider. I’m with zetservers.com VPS plan EVO1 and paying $29 per month. I ordered VPS at the end of April 2014. I ordered linux version. After sending them payment I got my VPS details almost right after sending money. I received phone call from their sales asking if I were the one who ordered VPS. YES! Do they ask everyone? Manager had polite manner, but it was something I did not like. Support works pretty fast, however I have used that only a few times when I had some problems with setup nameservers and assigning details for name sevrers. Uptime - I assume that is 100% since the end of the April as I have never had downtime. Server is pretty fast - I’m satisfied with this. I’m sure they have fast network, because my web application loads pretty fast around the Globe.
    Fast support, good server performance, high connection speed, polite stuff - all what I have with Zetservers!

I never hear this company before but they do call you for verification which is a good sign as this is show how serious they are. Thank you for sharing!

Never hear, but it's good to see a great reviw from you. Bless
    Web Hosting
    DirectAdmin + CloudLinux + CloudFlare + Softaculous + Site Builder
    Uptime 99% + Friendly Support

You are welcome! I will keep you posted guys!

Hello everybody!
    I am Gabriel and I work for Netaction Telecom (ZetServers).
    Thank you LeenP for your review! We really appreciate it and we are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services!
    I would like to apologize that our support staff called you to confirm your order, but this is our only way to confirm orders and avoid fraud. Hope to have a long collaboration!
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers with 5Gbps, 10Gbps, 25Gbps and 50Gbps Bandwidth
    Cloud Servers, Colocation, IP Transport, Remote IX and Remote DDoS Protection
    IP Transit with AI Optimized Routing and DDoS Protection in 35 European Locations

Welcome to WHT. Thanks for taking the time out to write a review and share it with the community. Do be sure to keep us posted / updated and let us know if anything else changes with service etc. It's good tho to see a host do tge right thing for another fellow webmaster. Best of luck to your future looking forward in hearing about any changes in service or anything.

Great review, keep up the good work guys!
    || Webhostpython - Introducing Venom Power! Shared, Reseller, and VPS plans
    || Pure SSD | Litespeed | LS-Cache | cPanel | SSLs | DDOS Protection | Blazing Fast
    || A 100% independent and debt free company with 24/7 - 365 in-house support

Thanks Webhostpython! We will do our best
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers with 5Gbps, 10Gbps, 25Gbps and 50Gbps Bandwidth
    Cloud Servers, Colocation, IP Transport, Remote IX and Remote DDoS Protection
    IP Transit with AI Optimized Routing and DDoS Protection in 35 European Locations