* ReliableSite.net Review 2015

Well, first, i apologize for any grammar error, i am not a english native speaker

I wanted to give my feedback to one of my providers of Dedicated Servers, that until now, it has been more than great.

I have been with reliablesite since 04/february/2015, so it has been 5 months since i signed up for a Dedicated with them.

Why did i go with ReliableSite?

Well, i previously was with Knownhost (wich is an amazing provider), but their prices for SSDs, their 100 Mbps connection, and the lack of DDoS protection, wher reasons enough to say goodbye to one of the best providers i have been with (i still have a VPS with them, and i will always recommend them).

So i needed a new Dedicated Provider, wich SSDs prices were not that high (i now that SSD has its cost, but i am a long-term client), Hopefully DDoS protection, so, kids won't be able to cause issues with small attacks, and a better port than 100Mbps.

There were many providers that accomplish my requirements, so talked with John (i think that's his name) trough wht about a few questions i had, and i moved my principal server with them.

After 5 months, how has been my experience: Very good.

Hardware/Cost: Actually, reliablesite has very good offers, and prices, so for my budget (wich is not low, but not that high either ) i was able to get a very good deal for my money (they even made me a discount the first month, since i was moving the accounts over).

Performance: Well, i suppose this is less important in a Dedicated Provider than in a VPS Provider, since there can't be overselling, as the server is "mine", disks (so the hardware) has been working without issues, don't know what else to say here, since the rest depends on how i use/configure the server.

Network: Here, is probably the important part for me. I really needed the 1 Gbps port, since i have several sites with incredible traffic (1 million visits/day at minimum on some sites), so the port sometimes cross the 100Mbps port.

Uptime: There was only 1 small issue, a network issue that last for about 35-40 Minutes, was solved, explained and compensation was offered to me since they have their 100% SLA. I am not interested on compensations, i am a provider too, (with almost 250 accounts on this server), so just needed to know the reason of the issue, how they solved/managed it, and how they will improve/avoid it to happen again, wich they did, they explained to me all what i wanted to know, wich in my opinion is way better that receiving a compensation, i am using at less 6 different providers, in different datacenters, and problems will eventually occur in all of them, but they way the problems are handled, and how the communicate with the clients is what it makes the difference. +1 for them.

Support: I think i am very light on Support requests/questions (thanks to Knownhost for that, since i had probably learned to much from them). I have contacted with them about very few things, and i think all of them were responded with good manners and in good time. (there was 1 time that i expected a faster response/help, but if i remember correctly was on weekend, and still was answered in few hours), and the issue was that i didn't configured the DDoS protection for my needs (i didn't know that i can configure it to overwritte the default settings, all solved with their response).

About their "Managed Support": I have not purchased that, so won't be able to say how it is.

DDoS Protection: Well, it is what they advertise. I had a VPS somewhere else, that got DDoSed, very small attack, but still got that VPS Down. All accounts migrated to the Server at ReliableSite, and the attack was still going, but this time, the server remained online, sites online, happy clients, happy me

What's for the future?

Well, currently, i have 2 Dedicated Servers with ReliableSite in their Miami DC. and i am actually re-checking their prices to get a new one, probably in their other DC. Still not sure, i use different providers because you know what they say "never put all your eggs on the same provider", but if i can't find a deal very similar to what they offer, i will get the new dedicated with them again.

Summarize: I totally recommend ReliableSite, i hope my experience of this 5 months remains the same in the next 5 months.

PS. Will report this message to validate the review.

That's a nice review

I agree on the knownhost.com part, they are simply great for VPS

Glad to hear your positive experience with reliablesite. We've few dedicated with them and getting excellent service.
    ExonHost - In Business Since 2009 - 24/7 Real Support | Multiple Locations
    █ NVMe SSD | cPanel | LiteSpeed - Accelerate Your Website, Maximum Performance!

Good job Reliablesite, keep it up!

Well done! Thanks for sharing.
    Pitt Loh, sales[@]readyserver.sg
    Ready Server Pte Ltd (AS63930). Reg No: 201500017K
    Immediate available dedicated servers in Singapore.
    www.readyserver.sg | Client Portal: portal.readyserver.sg | Follow us on @ReadyServer

Thank you all for the positive feedback!
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

Great to see an honest provider with a bunch of great reviews, good job!
    SolaDrive - Enterprise Managed Server Solutions
    Specializing in Managed NVMe VPS & Dedicated Servers in US & UK
    Visit us at SolaDrive.com

Great to see positive and details report and keep up dated after some time. Keep the good work RS.

Quote Originally Posted by SolaDrive - John View Post
    Great to see an honest provider with a bunch of great reviews, good job!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPiang View Post
    Great to see positive and details report and keep up dated after some time. Keep the good work RS.
    Thank you both.
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL / Los Angeles, CA]
    Need epic pricing on 1G and 10G unmetered? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

Totally agree, ReliableSite is awesome and was extremely good for me when I had service with them. I may some day return.

Did they ever get their portal logins all integrated? I remember that being an annoying feature, having to use separate accounts.

Wish they had a data center in chicago and dallas also, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkW View Post
    Totally agree, ReliableSite is awesome and was extremely good for me when I had service with them. I may some day return.

Did they ever get their portal logins all integrated? I remember that being an annoying feature, having to use separate accounts.

Wish they had a data center in chicago and dallas also, lol.
    Thanks for the awesome feedback!

We did merge two of the three, the last one is coming soon!

Only NYC Metro and Miami at this time, we don't yet have plans for Dallas or Chicago though.

Quote Originally Posted by RSNET-John View Post
    Only NYC Metro and Miami at this time, we don't yet have plans for Dallas or Chicago though.
    next should be Los Angeles or San Jose
    : CentminMod.com Nginx Installer Nginx 1.25, PHP-FPM, MariaDB 10 CentOS (AlmaLinux/Rocky testing)
    : Centmin Mod Latest Beta Nginx HTTP/2 HTTPS & HTTP/3 QUIC HTTPS supports TLS 1.3 via OpenSSL 1.1.1/3.0/3.1 or BoringSSL or QuicTLS OpenSSL
    : Nginx & PHP-FPM Benchmarks: Centmin Mod vs EasyEngine vs Webinoly vs VestaCP vs OneInStack

You are not a native speaker but still better then my English

Your review is really helpful for peoples who is looking for DDoS protected servers or some specific reason. Thanks for sharing your experience with them.
    Dewlance® Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller - US/UK/EU/FRK/CA - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    DemoTiger.com - Buy Demo Videos for your Hosting Company

Quote Originally Posted by eva2000 View Post
    next should be Los Angeles or San Jose
    The west coast is most likely our next location.

Great review, thanks for sharing.
    Web Hosting
    DirectAdmin + CloudLinux + CloudFlare + Softaculous + Site Builder
    Uptime 99% + Friendly Support

As a small update, i have decided to get the new Dedi with them at their NY DC. Installing/Configuring i hope to get the same network speed as with their Miami DC.

Quote Originally Posted by DewlanceHosting View Post
    You are not a native speaker but still better then my English
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoseDieguez View Post
    As a small update, i have decided to get the new Dedi with them at their NY DC. Installing/Configuring i hope to get the same network speed as with their Miami DC.
    Awesome, let me know if you run into any issues.