How to Optimize the Single page Website for SEO?

Hi Friends i have doubt regarding the Single page website optimizing for SEO.Kindly Share the tips and Tricks which you have used for your website.
      0 Not allowed!

Its very hard to promote and rank in my experience with single page is that Google doesn't crawl anything after #
      0 Not allowed!

Ya Varun is there any other way to Google crawl. We have content unique and doing SEO Submission work regularly
      0 Not allowed!

Did you test any page using developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone
      0 Not allowed!

No I didnt Test still now. What is the use of it?
      0 Not allowed!

one of SEO parameters Is regular Update and more Content Its so Hard to rank single Page !
      0 Not allowed!

It will be hard to monetize a single page website for SEO unless and until you are trying to rank it for launch jacking purpose. I am not saying it is not possible because i have seen cases where websites with single pages have ranked higher on SERPS but it's very rare.
    bodHOST.com: Fully Managed Hosting Solutions
    + Auto-Scalable Cloud Hosting Services...
      0 Not allowed!

Share your content on Social media sites, Try to gather natural links from other websites, let your readers share your site too, if possible create a blog page, so that there are other pages that can be indexed for your site.
    Eastvantage | Outsourcing Company | IT Offshoring
    Real People - Real Solutions - Real Success
      1 Not allowed!

Yes I agree, based on my experience. Sites with one page only is really hard to rank and it seems really useless. If I were you, I will regularly update your site with contents. Make sure it is unique and readable by humans and not engines.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cosmichq View Post
    Hi Friends i have doubt regarding the Single page website optimizing for SEO.Kindly Share the tips and Tricks which you have used for your website.
    It is doable, but you would have to have a seriously tall page, with lots of content, a page that keeps the user long enough on your site not to have a significant "pogosticking" effect. For that you could use many images to make your page taller, and of course a lot of text.
      0 Not allowed!

have optimal quality of content on your site. have as much back links as possible that it is for is single page to get high rankings on google
      0 Not allowed!

You need to do complete on-site SEO to optimize your site Google friendly.
      0 Not allowed!

You can do SEO on your page, but it has to be a long page-like a blog page
      0 Not allowed!

A single page web site will be very hard to optimize. And it's going to get harder, as Google continues to pinch 'thin' affiliate sites. But you might want to frequently change content so that spiders crawl your site frequently..
      0 Not allowed!

I can advise Seobar
      0 Not allowed!

I think you should start working with content optimization of your single page. You should add unique and fresh content for your page. After that do some off page activities to create unique backlinks for your website.
      0 Not allowed!

It is hard to get a good rank of a single page website, because google also count indexed pages for good rankings.

But still you can use backlinks, Social Media. and also focus on Onpage seo also.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cosmichq View Post
    There are tips but not tricks. A particular website has many pages and we want these to rank in the search results with the related keyword phrases. Every single page must target different keyword phrase that is base on the site's content and this is to broaden the influence of the website for the targeted audience.
      0 Not allowed!

You can use different pages for different Keyboard but why open different single page domains?

If you have to make single page domains than you better add more contents and add multiple links and backlinks within the same page.

Than you have a better chance of indexing and ranking.
    More than decade with webhosting!
      0 Not allowed!

Well, title and description are obvious, and relevant content of course. So, main work there will be related to off-site optimization. Quality, relevant, strong backlinks.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,
    To earn quality results with single or campaign web page you have to include trending keywords and content related to niche of your website with appropriate call to actions on the page.
      0 Not allowed!

I would also add, try to keep the user on your page as long as possible (make him play a little game, fill out a survey etc..), these are good signals especially if you have Google Analytics installed...
      0 Not allowed!

This may not be a good idea, you have to consistently update your website for a more loyal audience visiting your pages.
      0 Not allowed!