Best $5 a month Python host

Should I just go with A Small Orange or is there anyone else comparable in this price range?

Most folks here would advise you against going with A Small Orance, since they are owned by EIG which has a bad reputation for slow/bad support and overloaded servers.

I'm sure you can find better alternatives in the offers section.
    Uptime Monitor - Minimize your downtime by being the first to know about it!

Blacklist Monitor - Are any of your IPs or Domains blacklisted? Find out before it gets to affect you or your clients.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew T View Post
    Should I just go with A Small Orange or is there anyone else comparable in this price range?
    Pretty basic requirement. I dont think you will find any issues coming up with a short list of web hosts.
    Looking for an awesome VPS Offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

I would advise against "just going" with any host, particularly shared hosting, until you have monitored a test site for a while with free tools like pingdom.com, loadimpact.com and mxtoolbox.com. I have learnt the hard way that there are many hosts out there, including some very reputable ones, that just aren't reliable.
    Phil McKerracher
    I do server maintenance and troubleshooting

ASO is EIG, but still decent so far; better way would be paying monthly for a couple of months to test out the service.
    My "ranking" is kidding.
    I'm just a humble client, here to seek help and guidance from the true experts.

Matthew,

What kind of website do you want to host and how many resources do you need?
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone

Why not just buy a VPS?

Most of providers do not provide cPanel or any other control panel for Python hosting.. they only provide console.
    Dewlance® Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller - US/UK/EU/FRK/CA - SSD
    WHMCS ReadyMadeKB - Tutorials for cPanel/InterWorx/Softaculous& Growing..
    DemoTiger.com - Buy Demo Videos for your Hosting Company

What is the specification you are expecting for $5/month? That’s a pretty fair budget for a shared hosting account with the standard specification.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    Nginx / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

I just want to deploy hobby sites for my own use as I learn Django and Flask. I would happily stay with Stable Host if they supported Python frameworks on their shared hosting programs.