Alternatives to Amazon S3 or Rackspace Cloud storage

I am looking for some cheaper alternatives to Amazon S3 or Rackspace Cloud Storage.
    I need to host just 4-6 files for about 30Kb.
    At the moment with Amazon S3, I have about 500,000 hits/month and 4Gb/month of traffic (coming from some of my Android Apps)
    If I implement the service in all my Android Apps, it should reach about 2,500,000 hits/month and 20Gb/month traffic.

This would cost about 2,5$/month on Amazon S3 and pretty much the same on Rackspace.

Searching the forum here, I was able to find those 3 cheaper services:
    https://www.constant.com/cloud/storage/ ~0.8$/month
    https://www.dreamhost.com/cloud/storage/ ~1$/month
    https://www.runabove.com/storage/object-storage.xml ~0.2$/month

Could anyone comment on them?
    About Runabove I am not even sure it's the same kind of service as the other (I honestly have almost 0 experience with webhosting etc). It looks a lot cheaper too unless I misunderstood completely.

Thanks

Sorry, but isn't $2.5/m already very cheap? Your alternatives may not be as reliable as Amazon S3, and you'd only be saving $1-$1.5 per month, which is not that much.
    Uptime Monitor - Minimize your downtime by being the first to know about it!

Blacklist Monitor - Are any of your IPs or Domains blacklisted? Find out before it gets to affect you or your clients.

Some providers also offer web drives, or mountable webdav file storage. Check the Other Hosting offers, maybe you find something there?
    █► AllWorldIT ~ ISP / Hosting Provider / Government / Carrier Solutions
    █► HostOnARope ~ 24/7 SupportShared HostingReseller HostingVPS Servers
    █► www.hostonarope.com | AllWorldIT Online Product Range | visit AllWorldIT.com
    █► Official Proxmox Partner ~ UK/USA/ZASupport & SLA's Available

This would cost about 2,5$/month on Amazon S3
    Sounds pretty cheap already. Of course if you do not need redundancy provided by Amazon S3 and if you already have a hosting account somewhere you can use that hosting account to host those 4-6 files. You will pay for a hosting account only then.
    --> http://www.webhostingzone.org/
    --> Secure and Reliable Web Hosting Services - cPanel / CloudLinux / Softaculous - Atlanta Data Center
    --> VPS Hosting, Linux Support, SSL certificates and more!

I've used dreamhost to put css, js, and images (wallpaper site) on its storage plans. They are better.
    Online - Experience the difference when you host your website with an ISP.
    Mom approved, Nerd tested Web Hosting, Managed WordPress, Managed VPS & Dedicated Servers
    Domain Names - Even your daddy will love the prices, coupons & support
    Domain Reseller / Web Hosting Reseller plans!

CloudVPS.com is a bit cheaper and includes a free CDN by Level3. RunAbove, the OpenStack brand of the French budget hoster OVH, is the cheapest object storage I've found (but is a bit slow).

The time you've lost to open the thread and to review the answers is either equivalent or worth more than your annual subscription for the $2.5/mo "expensive" cloud service
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone

Quote Originally Posted by HostColor View Post
    The time you've lost to open the thread and to review the answers is either equivalent or worth more than your annual subscription for the $2.5/mo "expensive" cloud service
    Why so many smartass on this forum?
    What's the point of the whole forum then?
    If you want to know I spent even a lot more time looking for even cheaper alternative.
    Go back to promote your expensive service somewhere else.

What is the difference between all these repositories?

Quote Originally Posted by tacchan23 View Post
    Why so many smartass on this forum?
    What's the point of the whole forum then?
    If you want to know I spent even a lot more time looking for even cheaper alternative.
    Go back to promote your expensive service somewhere else.
    @tacchan23 This wasn't friendly, you know that. It was smilie emoticon in my response, didn't you see that? I would agree that my response wasn't helpful, something which is on my account. However, you may talk like that to people, who don't have other choice but to defer to you. In communities like WHT you'd better be a bit more relaxed and friendly. Anyway... good luck finding a service that works for you.
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone