VPS - Instant deployment, Multiple Locations, Hourly Billing

Hello. I am looking for providers like Digital Ocean / Vultr / Atlantic that have hourly billing, instant deployment, and multiple locations (not necessary but better for deploying multiple instances for lower ping times to clients).

Does anybody know of any other reputable providers that they are willing to share? Thanks.

Try out https://wable.com
    No hourly billing but multiple locations and instant deploy, they're quite good, and best part is you have a pool of resources which you can assign to any of your VPS as you wish.

I have 5 VPS's from them for some projects.
    Last edited by Andei; 07-04-2015 at 06:33 AM.
    Uptime Monitor - Minimize your downtime by being the first to know about it!

Blacklist Monitor - Are any of your IPs or Domains blacklisted? Find out before it gets to affect you or your clients.

Linode and RunAbove come to mind.
    Connor Strandt | VPS Soldiers

Thanks Andrei, fantastic provider. Just picked up a VPS, any other suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by devyg View Post
    Hello. I am looking for providers like Digital Ocean / Vultr / Atlantic that have hourly billing, instant deployment, and multiple locations (not necessary but better for deploying multiple instances for lower ping times to clients).

Does anybody know of any other reputable providers that they are willing to share? Thanks.
    What is your required config?
    And can you provide any specific location name?
    ██ Shop4Host, Bangladeshi Web Hosting - Proudly serving since 2011
    ██ Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Dedicated Servers - Cheap SSL Certificates
    ██ Reseller Hosting with Pure SSD Storage - 99.99% Uptime - Fast Support
    ██ CloudLinux | LiteSpeed | Daily Backups | 24x7 Support | 5+ Years in Business