contact form 7~no borders

I have installed Wordpress plugin contact form 7 and when I put details like name, email id, message, submits and captcha on it, its showing information, but the borders not appearing on contact form, its bit hard to fix me, can anyone guess what might be causing this issue.

Thanks.

URL with a contract form would help a lot to identify the issue! Please share
    --> http://www.webhostingzone.org/
    --> Secure and Reliable Web Hosting Services - cPanel / CloudLinux / Softaculous - Atlanta Data Center
    --> VPS Hosting, Linux Support, SSL certificates and more!

Post a link to where the issue is occurring so we can take a look at the code.

Quote Originally Posted by miamiwebservice View Post
    Post a link to where the issue is occurring so we can take a look at the code.
    Hi,

please check below link, where i am getting this issue, no borders at all, please suggest me.

<demo.aroundbelgaumcity.in/index.php/contact-us>

Take a quick look at lines 112-114:

Code:
    .woocommerce #review_form #respond textarea, .woocommerce-page #review_form #respond textarea,.side-nav,.wpcf7-form-control-wrap input, .wpcf7-form-control-wrap textarea, .select2-drop-active, .woocommerce .woocommerce-ordering, .woocommerce-page .woocommerce-ordering, .woocommerce .woocommerce-error, .woocommerce .woocommerce-info, .woocommerce .woocommerce-message, .woocommerce-page .woocommerce-error, .woocommerce-page .woocommerce-info, .woocommerce-page .woocommerce-message, #mc_signup_form .mc_input {
        border:1px solid transparent !important;
    }
    It looks like all of your input fields are matching the css selector of ".wpcf7-form-control-wrap input", which is setting the border color to transparent. I'm not sure if this CSS is referenced elsewhere on your site, but removing these lines corrects the issue with your form borders on this particular page.

Hope this helps!
    Caro.net :: Engineered Hosting
    Engineered Hosting solutions including Cloud, Dedicated, Colocation, and Managed Services.