hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Related Offers & Requests : Other Offers & Requests : Web Programmer + Templates Designer

Forum Jump

Web Programmer + Templates Designer

Reply Post New Thread In Other Offers & Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

Web Programmer + Templates Designer

Hello All,

I'm here to offer web systems/scripts programming and template designing ...

I can program any kind of scripts you need.. all scripts should related to hosting (belong to this section) , eg, client managing, billing system, helpdesk .. or all these together.

This is my resume:

I'm a professional web developer that made hundreds of private projects before I employed as Developers Team Cheif 1 in `DevelopersGate Network' ..

I have passed some tests with high scores, I earned good certifications .. All tests I passed was made by BrainBench.com and it endorsed by `International Webmasters Associations (IWA - http://www.iwanet.org)`

Web Certifications and tests I passed:

PHP 4: I made this test at BrainBrench.com , my score was 4.5 (Master Score) ... Quotation from results: "Results demonstrates a clear understanding of many advanced concepts within this topic. Appears capable of mentoring others on most projects in this area. "
- Check test details here : http://www.brainbench.com/xml/bb/tra...ml?pid=4477078

I'm not just a professional web coder, I also make a great professional looking in all scripts I code.. I'm also web templates designer...

Description should contain:
1) All needed features
2) Platforms you use (OS, Control Panel - if there, like cPanel - , ...etc)
3) Examples (pictures, similar websites ...etc) - this is preferred but not required

Programming Options:
1) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased .. (This will raise the price )

2) Install the script on the website ( Will reais the price )

3) When you want the project to be completed (It should be after July 15, if its VERY small script, it should be before June 6)

------------------------------------------------------
About template designing, my templates will be very good looking, but you should know I'm not VERY VERY professional on this topic, so, my templates will be very cheap with great looking, don't ask me for examples please..
------------------------------------------------------

Paying:
1) I'll be paid by iKobo.com, so, if you don't have iKobo.com account, go and register one, its free..

2) If your script is big (eg, complete system) . you will pay me first 25% of the price before I start working, and 25% when finishing half of script (you will test it) and 50% when finishing , in small scripts you pay only when finishing it..
NOTE: I'm who decide if the requested script is big or small..

3) In case you requested a template, you will pay $10 before I start work and $10 after finishing the work, in case you don't like the template, I'll design another one for you for free.. in case you don't like it, you don't have to pay the final $10..

-------------------------------------------------------
As I mentioned previously, type your request here or PM me if its private, please, don't give me links for requested you made at WHT, I won't open it.

With my best regards,

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
OpenNebula Launches Version 4.4 of Cloud Management Platform Web Hosting News 2013-12-04 10:09:39
TrendyTools Launches HTML 5 Website Builder cPanel Plugin Web Hosting News 2013-08-07 14:18:20
ServerPoint Launches New Cloud VPS Hosting Solution Web Hosting News 2013-07-12 09:20:41
UK2 Upgrades Website Builder Product and Package Web Hosting News 2013-05-16 13:09:17
ResellerClub Hosting Summit 2012 Web Hosting Events 2012-10-23 14:43:15