serverlabs reseller any good?

has anyone used serverlabs? i am using fdc right now and i want to switch.. i looked at serverlabs and they have good prices, 35/month for 100 gig of bandwidth, that really caught my eye.

please let me know what you think. thanks.

At that price I would be extremely cautious.
    Bonnie - http://ansmediagroup.com - http://peachydomains.com
    Hosting since Aug 3, 2002 - Domain Registration since Feb 26, 2003
    Former CredibleHost clients can access their domains at http://access.enom.com to update their dns entries. I may be contacted for any reaons by emailing me through these forums.

SERVERLABS - BAD hosting co.

better not!!!!

i'm w/ them for barely 2 months...

first they have always this server downs very often...

then, if u try to upload images, it's somewhat takes so long to upload and blah, blah, blah...

the WORST is lately they have a HARD DISK failure...in their server...and they told us that they dont have any back ups to our files....

that leaves u crying mate!!! ....wondering how could u redo all the files u have uploaded in their server....

Please read our TOS/AUP and every line at our website, did we mention we have offer backup service? Did we mention we would refund if any hardware fault and cause data lost? Although we didn't provide promised of refund due to data lost, but we don't want you feel unhappy that we don't do anything which we actually don't have to, so we promised you will issue full refund to you, and refund was already made. However, seem like we are wrong, you are still unhappy and continue posting and flamming us in every thread which against us. Anyway, thanks for continue posting your experience with us on this forum in every thread which against us, it'll help us to improve our service in the future.

For all of you, we now included backup service, we run three backup, one daily local backup, and two off server backup spread over two servers in different datacenter, which one daily backup that mirror local daily backup and one 30min backup for customer home directory and MySQL database. We will raise our package price shortly due to provide backup service. As a reseller, you should also be responsibility to your customer, as well as we should responsibility to you, so it is always better to have your own backup instead of just our copy of backup.

We also provide PostgreSQL access soon, as well as SquirrelMail for all customers; we will also update our SLA/TOS/AUP shortly regarding services changed.

Anyway, thanks for those who clear up this backup issue. We are looking forward to provide better services in future.

Regards,
    Serverlabs Network