* UK/USA ★ 50% OFF for Life ★ Webmail, Archiving, Anti-Spam, IMAP ★ $0.69 p/m

Host On A Rope ~ We won't make you bend for affordable hosting.

We've been in the hosting industry for over 10 years providing ISP's and resellers with wholesale
    services, hosting and connectivity. We're a financially stable global company operating in three
    countries. Our team is a friendly bunch, always willing to go the extra mile to help a client out.

We strive to provide feature rich hosting packages bundled with the best possible service and
    support. Our view on our relationship with our clients is that of a partner, we are here to help
    you make your business successful and profitable. We're here to assist you with questions you have,
    help you with any issues you experience and give advice on any topic you need input on.

! ! EXCLUSIVE WHT DISCOUNT COUPON ! ! => WHT50 <= ! ! EXCLUSIVE WHT DISCOUNT COUPON ! !

We Offer:
    No Contracts, No Catch
    Quality Hardware: Cloud Architecture / min 2GB RAM per Core / RAID10 / GigE Uplink
    30-Day Moneyback Guarantee
    24/7/365 Friendly LIVE Support Team
    99.99% Uptime Guarantee
    Payments by Paypal, Credit Card, WorldPay

Starter Package
    1Gb Mailbox
    2Gb Bandwidth
    20Mb Mail Size
    Unlimited Aliases
    Global Redundant Email Cluster
    POP3/IMAPv4 & Webmail
    Authenticated SMTP
    Secure Password Authentication
    SSL Encrypted Transmission
    Address Book / Calendar / TODO List
    Email Archiving
    Compatible with mobile devices
    Premium Anti-spam & Anti-virus
    Domain Keys& SPF
    Offsite Replication
    Daily Backups
    Customized packages available
    from $0.69 /mo (was $1.37)- More Info - GET NOW

Deluxe Package
    10Gb Mailbox
    20Gb Bandwidth
    50Mb Mail Size
    Unlimited Aliases
    POP3/IMAPv4 & Webmail
    Authenticated SMTP
    Email Archiving
    Domain Keys& SPF
    Offsite Replication
    Daily Backups
    from $1.03 /mo (was $2.05) - More Info - GET NOW

Premium Package
    25Gb Mailbox
    50Gb Bandwidth
    250Mb Mail Size
    Unlimited Aliases
    POP3/IMAPv4 & Webmail
    Authenticated SMTP
    Email Archiving
    Domain Keys& SPF
    Offsite Replication
    Daily Backups
    from $1.82 /mo (was $3.64)- More Info - GET NOW

We Also Offer The Following Services:
    Well Priced Web Hosting (from $1.74 p/mo) - link (25% OFF for Life Coupon: WHT50)
    Wholesale Domain Registrations (from $8.29 p/yr) - link (25% OFF PRO Coupon: RS25OFFPRO)
    Wholesale SSL Certificates (from $4.09 p/yr) - link (50% OFF for life Coupon: WHT50SSL-KQH9)

For more plans and options visit our site here: www.hostonarope.com

See What Our Customers Say:
    "my second year with you guys and the price and quality is just great. You guys do offer service! Just wanted you all to know, I have a re-seller account and the up-time is just great, thanks and cheers. -Savo"
    - link

"Very happy with this host. Started with them about a month ago."
    - link

"I'm very satisfied with the way and the speed your support is working. Special thanks for the big discount and can recommend others to join you. -Peter"
    - link

"Just got an account, the support so far has been very good! Thanks i appreciate it much!"
    - link

"these guys have been really good at support! every time I've contactedthey've always been really polite and have gone that bit extra! Sothankyou and keep it up"
    - link

"HostOnARope realy excellent company. Their support personal every time online and very professional. Hosting very stabile and fast. If you need a best hosting company HostOnARope must be your first choice."
    - link

"Just want something to say about this offer and quality: Excellent great speed, great support (very fast)"
    - link

"This is the second time I work with them and I am very satisfied, both from the great fast service and the great hosting solutions I got. WellDone !"
    - link

"I am shocked by the prices, when I do not understand something i make a ticket, and getting a answer less than 1hr was a shock! I recommend everyone that this company will not let you down in any way. Recommend for all web hosting customers!"
    - link

"Just signed up for a reseller account with Host on a Rope. Everything went quick and painless! Glad I found this offer, so far so good!"
    - link

"Just wanted to say, thanks to the hostonarope gang who have provided an excellent quality UK service (I'm averaging 0.6second total load times as measured on pingdom, and 20 to 30 ms first byte response times) across multiple domains on a reseller account. I expected cheap and cheerful, but have hosting that outperforms the cloud and traditional vps's that I've picked up from EUKHost (which is costing me 1/6th the EUKHost monthly expense) and which has service on par with what I pay extra for in getting managed services elsewhere. Been on WHT for ages, tried loads, and am truly impressed with the hostonarope crew, which is the only reason I'm taking the time to comment on this thread. This review has been un-compensated and I will receive nothing for this post, other than a wee bit of satisfaction in sharing a positive experience."
    - link

Web Hosting Talk Reviews
    - link

Serchen Reviews
    - link

Frequently Asked Questions:
    Q: How do I signup?
    A: Refer to the "GET NOW" links above.

Q: Why does the price not match the order?
    A: All prices above are denominated monthly and include the coupon discount. The above text states "from", which indicates the minimum price one can pay. Select 12 month payment period, enter the coupon and the price will match.

Q: Does the lifetime discount apply to upgrades & downgrades?
    A: Yes, upgrades and downgrades are covered for life.
    █► AllWorldIT ~ ISP / Hosting Provider / Government / Carrier Solutions
    █► HostOnARope ~ 24/7 SupportShared HostingReseller HostingVPS Servers
    █► www.hostonarope.com | AllWorldIT Online Product Range | visit AllWorldIT.com
    █► Official Proxmox Partner ~ UK/USA/ZASupport & SLA's Available

Talking These Guys Are The Best

These guys are really the best. I've tried over 35 different hosting companies and you just can't compare any of them to these guys. Their service is amazing, but more important, their hardware and all technical aspects are amazing. They've far exceeded my expectations. Give them a go!