Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hostgator support 15 days not reply

Hello,
    I was purchased webhosting at 13 May, after received hosting infomation i was tranferred my website to hostgator but have some issue. So i had been made ticket at Hostgator support, after that they suppended my hosting and email me need verify by send them my passport ID. So i had been send them for verify as they need, after 3 days they didnt verify, i contact them again and they had been active my account. I was made a ticket again for solve my issue and since that they didn't reply or do anything.
    Maybe i was purchased via 1 penny promotion of them so they didn't support.
    Anyone have problem with hostgator like me?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hostgator.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	31198

Yes, we have an open security ticket we filed over a month ago at hostgator and no one over there has even looked at it yet.

-gd.

Quote Originally Posted by HoangJav@ View Post
    I was made a ticket again for solve my issue and since that they didn't reply or do anything.
    Maybe i was purchased via 1 penny promotion of them so they didn't support.
    Anyone have problem with hostgator like me?
    HostGator customers have been complaining of a delay in support department response times for a long time now. I suppose it's possible that since you signed up for a penny for your first month on a monthly contract that they are ignoring you for whatever reason...or it could just be the state of their support department. What is your plan moving forward?
    Review Hell - Brutally Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Helpful Web Hosting Advice
    Web Hosting Guide - Easy to Understand For Newbies

Quote Originally Posted by boognish View Post
    HostGator customers have been complaining of a delay in support department response times for a long time now. I suppose it's possible that since you signed up for a penny for your first month on a monthly contract that they are ignoring you for whatever reason...or it could just be the state of their support department. What is your plan moving forward?
    Thank for your info bro, i just try first month with hatchling plan. So if they didn't support for customer why they need to advertising with 1 penny promotion it's cheat right?

You should try to ask to get your ticket escalated to someone that can really take care of customer's needs. Even if you get free introductory account, customer's support should be on the same terms and dedication to any "High-Tier" customer.

Well, that is how Hostgator has been recently. You should move on and get a hosting account with a GOOD provider instead of going for penny-plans.

They really went downhill for some time now, but this downhill seems to be endless in their case, as it only gets worse and worse.

Quote Originally Posted by HoangJav@ View Post
    Thank for your info bro, i just try first month with hatchling plan. So if they didn't support for customer why they need to advertising with 1 penny promotion it's cheat right?
    That's exactly the issue, they put lots of money into means of getting new clients, but hardly any money into actual customer care.
    Uptime Monitor - Minimize your downtime by being the first to know about it!

Blacklist Monitor - Are any of your IPs or Domains blacklisted? Find out before it gets to affect you or your clients.

Just get away from EIG/Hostgator, and find a quality hosting company.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

if your website valued more than 1 penny then you should pay more to get good service and support.

HoangJav@ same issue here we also open a ticket with hostgator and waiting from last 5 days.

we pay $193.46 but cant get support and service.

That's really pathetic.
    The provider should take essential steps about their customer's problem but most of the company want to sell their product and did ridiculous behave after sell.
    You may check another good provider and also about their history by users.

I've had problems with them that's probably why I'm not with them now. I do wish you the best of luck though.
    Mrgeekchris.com ~ It's not just a job It's a passion
    "Mistakes are proof that you are trying"

EIG operated brands are known for poor quality unfortunately

I would look for another provider.
    Clouvider Limited; Leading USA & Europe Cloud Hosting Solution Provider
    Web hosting in Cloud | VPS servers in 8 Datacenters with Intel Xeon and AMD Epyc CPUs | Private Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | Managed Services
    100% Uptime Guarantee | Fully Redundant | 24/7 Technical Support

OMG I never think HG providing this kind of support.

Hostgator only brand name their and nothing there.

I don't think it has to do with how much have you paid for your account since the support staff would barely notice the amount you have paid for your hosting account. Hosgator's support is close to non existent from few months, EIG is investing into acquiring new clients and not doing enough to improve the quality of the support. If i were you, I would be packing my bags and looking elsewhere before i waste anymore time with any of the EIG owned companies.
    Crypracks.com | Premium Bare Metal Servers at Budget
    Powerful Dedicated Servers and VPS servers | Instant Setup
    Quote ? - Sales @ Crypracks.com

We already cancel our account after 48 hour as their support and send refund request. we working with many hosting company but hostgator support and service is 0 as their brand name and experience in industry.

Smart move. Maybe someday EIG will grow to understand the old idiom "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush". Their inability to serve existing clients in a competent manner will catch up with them eventually.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

Quote Originally Posted by hostnrg View Post
    We already cancel our account after 48 hour as their support and send refund request. we working with many hosting company but hostgator support and service is 0 as their brand name and experience in industry.
    Brand name & experience is of the previous company which managed everything brilliantly. Everything is being going downhill since the takeover.
    Crypracks.com | Premium Bare Metal Servers at Budget
    Powerful Dedicated Servers and VPS servers | Instant Setup
    Quote ? - Sales @ Crypracks.com

HostGator is so s**ty now they have to resort to those $1/mo promotions to lure clients in, otherwise nobody would sign up with them.
    At least you didn't pay their full fee and only lost a couple of bucks; "comfort" yourself with that, and move to a true host the fastest you can.
    My "ranking" is kidding.
    I'm just a humble client, here to seek help and guidance from the true experts.

a very quick check will confirm Hostgator are a total joke. What is wrong with you people. Sorry, but I have no symphathy at all .....

HostGator
    HostGator is a Houston-based provider of shared, reseller, virtual private server, and dedicated web hosting with an additional presence in Austin, Texas. Wikipedia
    Customer service: +1 866-964-2867 ....then call this number
    CEO: Adam Farrar
    Founded: 2002

15 days is rough! wow! But unfortunately have been hearing similar stories about them a bit lately.
    comauHOST.com - Australian Web Hosting | Australian Servers | cPanel

Quote Originally Posted by rflxn143 View Post
    HostGator
    HostGator is a Houston-based provider of shared, reseller, virtual private server, and dedicated web hosting with an additional presence in Austin, Texas. Wikipedia
    Customer service: +1 866-964-2867 ....then call this number
    CEO: Adam Farrar
    Founded: 2002
    So, this Adam Farrar is the EIG dude behind HostGator's ruin? I think it'd be fun if some of old HG clients - who had their sites ruined by EIG HG - went and had a chat with this guy. I'd pay to see the show.
    My "ranking" is kidding.
    I'm just a humble client, here to seek help and guidance from the true experts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast