Arrow Need guidance from gurus!

OK. I have gone round in circles for the last day and a half. My current situation has me with a host that isnt that great. I run H-Sphere on Linux and have 2 clients using Miva and one using phpbb2.

Issue. I cannot find a host that can match my needs.

I like Okihost but I would not only need to learn a new Control Panel (ensim) but i would have to learn implementation of a billing system for my clients as well.

I like Matrix - But they dont have Miva and no HSphere on linux and the Cpanel (which I am familiar with) doesnt do billing.

So... do you think it would be possible to find happy homes for my 2 Miva clients and move to a happy place? or should i try to switch panels and billing that I am not familiar with and kill myself in the process but saving my 2 clients along with me?

Fortunately I only have about 10 clients right now so the move may be a little painless but how do I handle the Miva Clients? Had I known Miva was going to be such a pain...but live and learn.

Any ideas?

Ensim has Miva installed, but not the lastest Empressa Engine, which would come out some weird calculation error (especially dealing with FeDex gateway.) Email your desired host to make sure they support Miva, most hosts don't do. I did it couple of time and it was worse than nightmare.

As a host, clients might appear to be the most important thing you have to deal with, so if you think by moving them to a better environment will come out with a happy ending, then go ahead to do it.

You have the responsiblity to learn things as time goes by. What about a year later that you have to get your own dedicated server? Same thing you have to start learning from zero.