Cool Completely Re-designed Website - Feedback Wanted!

We would love some feedback on the new design of ProperHost (www.properhost.com).

The site is 100% custom design and built using the Foundation CSS framework. It is using responsive web design and is mobile-friendly.

Our client area (based on WHMCS) is also completely new, but you will need to register an account (free) to check it out.

We are pleased with the way it turned out, but all comments are appreciated.

Thanks,
    Sindre

Nice Job!That's very very beautiful design. also whmcs part is really great. the only thing that I can say is that I like fullwidth whmcs but this is my personal idea.

It does look really great! I love the overall 'flat' look and the colors used.. clean, minimalist, to-the-point design. You guys did a great job in my opinion.

Hi,

To echo the other reviewers, the flat design on foundation is really sleek (so much so I feel the need to redo my own now!)

One thing I would comment is that your main CTA asks users to try your services for free (but it's $15 off). In addition to that clicking through to the prices has no mention of the $15 offer from the main CTA (until I click through). Try being upfront/consistent with your offer if you want to prevent customers dropping out once they've clicked your CTA.

Alex
    Host Report hosting reviews
    Sign up and start collecting real customer hosting reviews to build trust and increase your sales.
    Newly launched, try it out and get in touch if you have any feedback or support questions.

I must say that the theme is very easy on the eyes. The colors used go very well together. Everything is laid out professionally. Great work on the new theme and keep up the good work!
    ░▒▓▒░ USHost247 - Shared , Reseller, & Domain Services ░▒▓▒░
    ░▒▓▒░ cPanel, Softaculous, White-Labeled Reseller & Off Site Backups ░▒▓▒░

Thank you guys. I appreciate the comments!

Quote Originally Posted by Sindre View Post
    We would love some feedback on the new design of ProperHost (www.properhost.com).

The site is 100% custom design and built using the Foundation CSS framework. It is using responsive web design and is mobile-friendly.

Our client area (based on WHMCS) is also completely new, but you will need to register an account (free) to check it out.

We are pleased with the way it turned out, but all comments are appreciated.

Thanks,
    Sindre
    Looks great.

Did you do this yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Squidix - SamBarrow View Post
    Looks great.

Did you do this yourself?
    Yes, it has been done in-house.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindre View Post
    Yes, it has been done in-house.
    Well, best "we did it ourselves" design I've ever seen in all my years on WHT, hands down.