Question Entering the biz

I am new to this forum so forgive me if I ask something that is obvious. I have been researching the reseller biz for nearly 12 months now, and am about ready to take the plunge. I have customers waiting and hopefully more to come.

I have narrowed my search down to 3 companies. One of them is Myacen Network (I hear they have great support) Anyone else use/used them?

Want to provide hosting services with all the primary features, cpanel etc, support. I would like to also offer domain registration via my sight where I control the domain names, any suggestions?

Finally as an add on is it worth the effort offering ISP services along with the web hosting, if so any companies that offer both hosting reseller and ISP services? Thanks in advance for the advice!

Welcome to WebHostingTalk!

Yes, I have heard that Myacen is great.

eNOM is a good place to resell your domain registrations with.

Offering ISP services may take a lot of work. You need to make sure you can answer phone calls too. Remember, if your customer can't get online, they probably cannot e-mail you. However, some hosts do this. You may want to consider outsourcing dial-up & dial-up support.
    ## Trust the experts in reliable web solutions at http://www.versehost.com ##

I agree, you may want to take one step at a time. You might want to do the hosting side of things first and then grow from there. Most ISPs these day have gone out of business at least in the US. Only the big ones like AOL, Bellsouth, ect can stay in business. Direct TV just fell a few months back. Any way good luck to you and I hope you have success in your ventures.
    Jason T. Dickman - Senior Server Tech
    Cloud Based Solutions, VPS, Linux, Windows, Dedicated
    Our Internet - Your Complete Web Hosting Solution