URGENT: please help

I hope that someone will take the time to read this and lend me a helping hand. I am stuck with this problem and don't know what to do.

This issue has been going on for days now. I created a reseller account with private nameservers and IPs for this client, but for some reasons his nameservers doesn't work - or I don't know if it is one of these situations with propagation that takes days.

When I test it on

http://www.ip-plus.net/tools/dns_check_set.en.html

domain.com
    IP for NS1 xx.xx.xxx.xx

it returns this error:

check-dom domain.com IP for NS1

Setting Source IP Address to : "164.128.36.54"

Check if the server "xx.xx.xxx.xx" is configured for "domain.com" ... failed.
    *** ERROR *** domain.com SOA record not found at xx.xx.xxx.xx, try again

Testing domain.com at dnsreport.com returns an error as well. It only returns the first category 'Parent' which passes but an error is returned at the next category NS:

FAIL NS A timeout occurred getting the NS records from your nameservers! None of your nameservers responded fast enough. They are probably down or unreachable. I can't continue since your nameservers aren't responding.

The client can access his WHM/cPanel using the IP without any problem and I did several successfull traceroutes to both IPs (ns1/ns2) from traceroute.org.

So I can't figure this one out. Does anybody here have experience with a similar situation or can tell me why this account won't work?

This is a new server that were added to an existing trust relationship as a slave. Several accounts has already been set up namebased on it, using anonymous nameservers (no ded. IPs) and they're working without any problems. This is the first account set up with private nameservers and dedicated IPs on this server.

Hope that someone here have the answer or could lead me in the right direction. Several support techs has looked at it but noone could figure it out until now.

Thanks
    John

Sorry, this thread were posted in the wrong forum - I'm posting it in the Technical & Security Issues forum. Please delete the thread from here.

John