Fastservers Support

Today, I submitted two tickets to FS and no answer for 4 hours now. They usually answer within 20 minutes, and I really like their support. But today is different, so I was wondering others who are with FS. How is FS support today? Everybody is getting slow response?

Thanks,

__SLOW__ !!!!!!

Maybe they're having an off day. No one is perfect.
    What does one host say to the other? "(HostA) Want to go see a movie?" "(HostB) Sure, can your parents drive?"

I'm premium, and no, I did not have to pay $6 a month to figure that out.

I haven't emailed support today, but you're right, they're usually extremely quick. Kinda get spoiled, heh, as 4 hours for non-emergency support is more than fine for me.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken

We have 1 server there, and I cannot remember the last time we submitted a support ticket. We do our own sysadminning etc. But they were always very fast on the draw with the replies and their replies were very helpful and detailed.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Solid bunch of guys there, remember they do have a phone number staffed by a very attractive sounding lady (Wocka Wocka)
    dotGig
    <:<: [Fruit eating linux administrator]

Well if you are complaining about 4 hour wait, then that isn't too bad, there are many more stories that make 4 hours seem like nothing. Glad to hear that they have good service though.

Originally posted by CrazyTech
    Well if you are complaining about 4 hour wait, then that isn't too bad, there are many more stories that make 4 hours seem like nothing. Glad to hear that they have good service though.
    Well, I don't think I should compare with others which doesn't provide good support. I paid for dedicated, expecting a bit faster response, especially in emergency.

It seems to me now, that their responses are slow if I am in emergency situation.(Today is now 5 hours. My website points to different ip on FS; need response asap for me)

Originally posted by Samuel
    staffed by a very attractive sounding lady
    Just what you need when your server is down.

Originally posted by Samuel
    (Wocka Wocka)
    What's that?
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php?s=
    Don't just ask point blank questions, search first.

Well, I bought a server a few days ago, got the info pack yesterday which contained the wrong password for the wrong server... Or, maybe it was the right password for the wrong server... I emailed support back in less than a minute, waited two hours and emailed back asking if they received my email.... Nothing!

I emailed them again this morning with a cc to Aaron and four hours later... Nothing!

While I'm on the subject, the day after I purchased the server, I get an email that they are running a special with free second hard drive and no setup fee. I asked that I be given the special and was told no. We have three servers with them and growing. I think it was not too much to ask. What do you guys think? It really upset me there for a while.

Up until now, they have been great!

Regards...

Another thread

Originally posted by v-rod

While I'm on the subject, the day after I purchased the server, I get an email that they are running a special with free second hard drive and no setup fee. I asked that I be given the special and was told no. We have three servers with them and growing. I think it was not too much to ask. What do you guys think? It really upset me there for a while.

Up until now, they have been great!

Regards...

This debate was done recently with Rack Shack, see http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ght=rack+shack
    "Free your mind.." - The Matrix
    "Choice is an illusion..." - The Matrix Reloaded.