Arvixe and WebEasyHosting

I guess Arvixe and WebEasyHosting are suddenly one in the same? (Support tickets to Arvixe are going to and coming from WebEasyHosting.)

Guess I'm getting out of Arvixe just in time. Does EIG own WebEasyHosting too?
    ~ But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong...

I've never heard of WebEasyHosting but it's connected to Arvixe for sure, which is owned by EIG since last November https://support.arvixe.com/index.php...tutorials-page

The footer of WebEasyHosting shows "Avanquest North America Inc" which did own 50% of Arvixe but sold it's share of the company before EIG bought it.
    Last edited by boognish; 05-01-2015 at 01:15 PM.
    Review Hell - Brutally Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Helpful Web Hosting Advice
    Web Hosting Guide - Easy to Understand For Newbies

Thats a new one on me too.
    RDO Servers - Shared Hosting, Resellers, VPS, Dedicated Servers, & Secure Clusters
    Windows Hosting with Plesk Onyx - Linux Hosting with cPanel - LiteSpeed - CloudLinux - MariaDB
    Providing Excellent Hosting since 2009!

It's maybe a new brand of E.I.G! the website hosted by Arvixe and domain belongs to Arvand

It could be their sub-brand or something.

http://whois.domaintools.com/webeasyhosting.com -> shows that it's owned by Arvixe / Arvand Sabetian.

Is it the new venture of Arvand?

Quote Originally Posted by MilesWeb View Post
    Is it the new venture of Arvand?
    Probably not.

Updated Date: 2014-04-04T21:21:15.00Z
    Creation Date: 2011-11-10T22:25:00.00Z

Stay away from EIG brand hosts they aren't as reliable as any other hosts could be. You will totally regret it.

As for Arvixe I haven't heard anything about them.

i have used arvixe and can say they are a good webhosting company.

still using them but have transfered to another ownership. means it does not belong to me.

WEH is an EIG brand, as far as I know. It's an abandoned brand, and hasn't been updated is about 3 years now. It was a "single plan" sort of hosting, but all something like that really does is take away time/costs/etc from the main brand.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Even if they both belong to the same group, I don’t think it is good to see the support tickets to one company is handled by other in different brand name. Guess it is the right time for you to make the move.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    Nginx / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Quote Originally Posted by IH-Jake View Post
    Even if they both belong to the same group, I don’t think it is good to see the support tickets to one company is handled by other in different brand name. Guess it is the right time for you to make the move.
    It looks like a really sloppy unfinished project that was shelved immediately after launch.

EIG has tons of those. Yes, Arvixe started it, but EIG never cleans it up. They have abandoned brands that have existed for 10+ years out there. The site haven't been updated in ages, and have outdated info and pricing.

This is why hosts should jump on the stupid "lots of brands" bandwagon. Do one, do it well.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Hadi View Post
    i have used arvixe and can say they are a good webhosting company.
    Were... They WERE a good hosting company. Typical EIG support now.

And, technically, I am still hosting with them -- only because I've been trying for a number of days to cancel my account. It takes a few days to get a reply to the ticket, then it's just the standard "Can I ask why you want to cancel?". So far, no response to my replies to that.

As far as I'm concerned, it can't be soon enough. Everything EIG touches goes to crap.

ouch. i dont know this EIG thing going on <still watching it> but they were superb in running one of my domain. for real estate.

sorry to know you have issues with them hope it gets sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by tjthayer View Post

And, technically, I am still hosting with them -- only because I've been trying for a number of days to cancel my account. It takes a few days to get a reply to the ticket, then it's just the standard "Can I ask why you want to cancel?". So far, no response to my replies to that.

As far as I'm concerned, it can't be soon enough. Everything EIG touches goes to crap.
    Another one bites the dust... Well you stuck it out for about 6 months of EIG ownership. Hopefully after the weekend you'll get your final response to your cancellation..
    Review Hell - Brutally Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Helpful Web Hosting Advice
    Web Hosting Guide - Easy to Understand For Newbies

I am sorry to hear that you wish to cancel your account with us, Can you provide your Ticket ID # or Message it to me here?
    Quality Assurance | Arvixe, LLC.
    QA@Arvixe.com

Quote Originally Posted by QA-Arvixe View Post
    I am sorry to hear that you wish to cancel your account with us, Can you provide your Ticket ID # or Message it to me here?
    It was resolved this morning (GZJ-624-67898), after 3 days. Thanks for the follow-up.

Can you explain to us the relationship between Arvixe and WebEasyHosting - and why the response to my initial ticket, filed via the Arvixe support site using my login, was responded to by WebEasyHosting? That seems unprofessional.

It was resolved this morning (GZJ-624-67898), after 3 days. Thanks for the follow-up.

Can you explain to us the relationship between Arvixe and WebEasyHosting - and why the response to my initial ticket, filed via the Arvixe support site using my login, was responded to by WebEasyHosting? That seems unprofessional.
    WebEasy and Arvixe have been owned and operated by the same entity for many years. It appears your sales ticket was routed incorrectly after your submission which is what resulted in the initial delay with your request to cancel. I apologize for that. Arvixe has retained its management staff since the EIG acquisition. If you have any further issues please feel free to contact me directly.
    Michael Carr | Support Manager | A2hosting.com