Thumbs down Divitia Global - another fly-by-night scam processor. Watch out!

We want to warn everybody from using this company! We have started processing with them in the end of Autumn 2014. Their website is http://divitiaglobal.com and their main registered address is
    1 Victoria Street Wellington 6011, New Zealand,Phone: +64 4889 2099, Email: nz.office@divitiaglobal.com. At first they seemed to be a very solid and serious company. Their responses were prompt and professional and the first settlement came in as due, so we were happy to start working with them. However then issues with payouts started and finally after 2 months of processing they have closed our account for no obvious reason, just said that their risk department have found out some violation but never provided a specific explanation as to what has exactly happened. They have completely stopped responding to our inquiries. After we told them that we had a scam-post ready to be posted if we won't get any information from their team, they finally replied that they've received a fine from Visa for our account and therefore all our money were used to pay that fine, therefore there was nothing left to be paid.
    However when we requested documents proving this GBPP, they refused sending it to us by email and claimed they sent it by regular mail, though we never received anything to our address, which made us doubt they've ever sent anything.
    As we were able to find out at the same time they closed our account, they did the same to other much bigger merchants and scammed them for thousands of dollars.
    Luckily we didn't process too much with them, but still this doesn't mean we are going to let them go away with our money!
    We are planning to cooperate with other merchants they've ripped off and file a collective complaint into court to make sure they are punished!
    If anyone has faced anything similar and have resolved the issue successfully with the help of the lawyers or other legal authorities, please share your experience and recommend anyone who can help us with this scam processor.

Quote Originally Posted by RxNetwork View Post
    We want to warn everybody from using this company! We have started processing with them in the end of Autumn 2014. Their website is http://divitiaglobal.com and their main registered address is
    1 Victoria Street Wellington 6011, New Zealand,Phone: +64 4889 2099, Email: nz.office@divitiaglobal.com. At first they seemed to be a very solid and serious company. Their responses were prompt and professional and the first settlement came in as due, so we were happy to start working with them. However then issues with payouts started and finally after 2 months of processing they have closed our account for no obvious reason, just said that their risk department have found out some violation but never provided a specific explanation as to what has exactly happened. They have completely stopped responding to our inquiries. After we told them that we had a scam-post ready to be posted if we won't get any information from their team, they finally replied that they've received a fine from Visa for our account and therefore all our money were used to pay that fine, therefore there was nothing left to be paid.
    However when we requested documents proving this GBPP, they refused sending it to us by email and claimed they sent it by regular mail, though we never received anything to our address, which made us doubt they've ever sent anything.
    As we were able to find out at the same time they closed our account, they did the same to other much bigger merchants and scammed them for thousands of dollars.
    Luckily we didn't process too much with them, but still this doesn't mean we are going to let them go away with our money!
    We are planning to cooperate with other merchants they've ripped off and file a collective complaint into court to make sure they are punished!
    If anyone has faced anything similar and have resolved the issue successfully with the help of the lawyers or other legal authorities, please share your experience and recommend anyone who can help us with this scam processor.
    This law firm may help you if the persons behind the company have any connections to USA or EU

http://harrismoure.com/

Normal fee is 30 % of what they collect

Quote Originally Posted by Indira View Post
    This law firm may help you if the persons behind the company have any connections to USA or EU

http://harrismoure.com/

Normal fee is 30 % of what they collect
    Thank you for the advice, Indira. Did you use their services in the past? Can you recommend them?

Also we'd like to mention that thanks to this topic we've been contacted by a couple of other merchants that were scammed by Divitia and now the total debt amount is aiming for a 7 digit number, so we all definitely require some qualified assistance of law companies.

Quote Originally Posted by RxNetwork View Post
    Thank you for the advice, Indira. Did you use their services in the past? Can you recommend them?

Also we'd like to mention that thanks to this topic we've been contacted by a couple of other merchants that were scammed by Divitia and now the total debt amount is aiming for a 7 digit number, so we all definitely require some qualified assistance of law companies.
    Yes we have used them and they are better then CIA of founding people abroad, we tried to recieve our holdbacks of 250,000€ for 2 years and this law firm found the owners in some way in Israel, they were hiding behind Cyprus and other offshore destinations.

They law firm sent them a letter that was pretty threateningly and in 10 days we had recieve all our money minus their fees.

How they found the owners to this fraudster processors is a mistery for me

Yeap, I did not process with them, all redflags, some good partners that are bankers, told me about them, and they dont have any banking licence, here are some info about them:

Here some contact info:

Jack Roberts
    Partner Manager
    Divitia (EMEA) Ltd.
    7 Coen Steytler Ave., 9th Floor
    Cape Town 8000, South Africa
    Phone: +27 21 813 9708
    Email: jack.roberts@divitiaglobal.com

Angelina Jones
    Business Development Manager
    Divitia (EMEA) Ltd.
    Email: angelina.jones@divitiaglobal.com

David Goldman
    Head of Business Development
    Divitia (EMEA) Ltd.
    Email: david.goldman@divitiaglobal.com

I highly doubt those are they real names, but if you can do anything with it, let me know

Payment processors normally keep the money for 180 days in case of chargebacks when accounts are closed, are you sure they are not doing this?

Its also not unusual for payment processors to shut accounts without reason.

Thumbs up we know why they are holding your money

We are an international law firm with offices in New Zealand.

Based on the comments here I am assuming that the initiator of this Thread "RxNetwork" is a merchant selling pharmaceutical products on the internet.

We have been representing a merchant from the same industry, therefore we understand the problem. In our case the Bank
    send us evidence that our client was selling pharmaceuticals cross boarder to countries where they had no license for.
    They also told us that the majority of online pharmacy merchants are not able to comply with card network rules and use
    all kinds of illegal methods hiding their true business model from the Bank. When the Bank finds out the merchant is
    using different URLs to apply for an account, or is selling pharmaceuticals to countries where the merchant has no license for,
    they will terminate the account and hold funds to cover fines and charges. Besides the fact that cross boarder shipments of
    pharmaceuticals are illegal in most cases, the problem with this is that customs will seize these shipments and the cardholder
    will not get their order. As a consequence most cardholders will call their Issuing Bank to request a chargeback which is causing fines
    and charges on the Acquiring Banks´ side. That´s why most Banks are holding merchant funds to protect themselves.

I think the underlying case might be similar, so I doubt Divitia has been doing anything that´s not in their contracts.

* CitiBank CEO replaced by Alien copy, Watch out!

Quote Originally Posted by Banker1984 View Post
    Yeap, I did not process with them, all redflags, some good partners that are bankers, told me about them, and they dont have any banking licence, here are some info about them:
    I highly doubt those are they real names, but if you can do anything with it, let me know
    Are you the guy who posted on another Thread that Michael Corbat (Chief Executive Officer Citigroup) was kidnapped by Aliens and replaced by a robot copy running CitiBank?
    I am sure Citibank no has no banking license either, right When you say, "some good partners told me about them, and they dont have any banking license", are these partners
    from another planet and what you wanted to say is they have no Banking license on their planet LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Banker1970 View Post
    Are you the guy who posted on another Thread that Michael Corbat (Chief Executive Officer Citigroup) was kidnapped by Aliens and replaced by a robot copy running CitiBank?
    Which thread was that?

Divitia Scam

Hi guys,

Did you manage to retrieve the funds from them? I know someone that also used to process with them and closed their account. 6 months later, no funds and no answer from their side. Complete silence.