Thread: Equal to this:

Equal to this:

Hello,

http://www.fdcservers.net/reseller.html << I don't like this company, but there deal looks good.

Do you know of anymore companies that offer simmilar packages to these, but have better up-time / support then these do?

Thanks,
    Lee Robson

I don't think that many hosts can even come close to those prices and plan on being a profitable company or being around in two years.. though this is wht and I am sure if you jump into the shark pit (hosting requests forum) you can get offers for alot cheaper than that.. The main thing is how long will it last? If you are not really going to use anywhere near those resources then chances are you might be ok, but if you are planning on actually using all or most of your bandwidth I would look around and do a search for some more reputable hosts..

www.voxtreme.com
    www.unitedhosting.co.uk
    and www.httpme.com all seem to have a good following around here.

Thanks for the speedy reply!

Anybody else got any other recommendations?

I second HTTPme. Especially in a world where you truly get what you pay for.

You can give P4HOST.COM a look.

hostingyourwebsite.net is pretty good.

Well if you dont have mission critical sites or if you dont want to sell hosting to your customers and you will use it for your testing purposes only FDC would be a cheap decision but with no support and no good uptime results.

There a lot of companies around.Just read some threads on wht and make your own decision what i am sure is you will find the best for you very quickly.If its worth then paying a bit much more is not a big deal.