US Host Companies that provide tech support for resellers clients. Any good ones?

Hello all,

Are there any hosting companies in the US that provide a quality reseller plan, and also provide the technical support to my end users? Any additional information would definately be appreciated...

Thank you for your time and input
    Last edited by korbek; 05-26-2003 at 12:31 PM.
    "The integrity of a man may be determined by the foundation he builds from the bricks life throws at him." KORBEK

You probably will not find many reseller plans that will offer your clients tech support at a competetive cost. The trick is to find a company that will answer the trouble tickets your clients send to you that you can't answer. This way you handle your clients trouble tickets but your hosting provider will answer the tickets you can't. This way you can get a reseller plan that doesn't cost you hundres of dollars a month.
    Jason T. Dickman - Senior Server Tech
    Cloud Based Solutions, VPS, Linux, Windows, Dedicated
    Our Internet - Your Complete Web Hosting Solution

I have never heard of any hosts offering this, but what I think your easiest option would be to purchase a reseller account and look into using someone such as bobcares.com for customer support if you are looking to not handle it yourself.

Yes that is a great idea also. We use BobCares and they are great! We do not have time to answer all of your client’s questions so we hired BobCares to take care of the trouble tickets so we could concentrate on sales, security, ect. Some of our resellers use them also, they are truly a great service and the people who work for them are very helpful.
    Jason T. Dickman - Senior Server Tech
    Cloud Based Solutions, VPS, Linux, Windows, Dedicated
    Our Internet - Your Complete Web Hosting Solution

Smile Us reseller - best plans and tech support

do a search on yahoo, there are few companies provide tech support.
    Last edited by abchost; 05-26-2003 at 10:40 PM.

I would loose the affiliate link quick if I were you.

I have never heard of any hosts offering this.... you should support them yourself...