Question Question for Resellers:

What do you most often use eNom.com for? Is it effective to offer registration as a side service? If anyone could explaing this service to me it would be helpful.
    Thank you again for any replies,
    Luke

We use Enom and have it tied directly into our H-Sphere system. It works great and they are pretty good. Their prices are a little higher than GoDaddy's reseller plan. But Godaddy does not have the ability yet to tie there system into cpanel, H-Sphere, ect. If you just want to resell domain names I would use GoDaddy (WildWestDomains) but if you want to tie it in with your hosting software Enom will work out better for you.
    Jason T. Dickman - Senior Server Tech
    Cloud Based Solutions, VPS, Linux, Windows, Dedicated
    Our Internet - Your Complete Web Hosting Solution

I can't figure out how to sign up for the 8.95 account, sorry to be so bothersome. Could you help me here?

You can't. A 6.95/7.95 reseller needs to create an account for you.

How do you find someone to do this?

Sounds interesting!

I myself have a hosting company and am looking for a good domain reseller. Can someone explain how this works a bit more? Is there an upfront deposit that you'd have to make? I know that with Wild West Domains you need to deposit $99 dollars inorder to activate the account and each domain you register it subtracted from your initial deposit. Any info would be appreciated!