my hosting site is mirrored, what can i do

a few days ago, i discovered that my whole site is mirrored. Except contacting the owner, what else can i do?

my site : www.qoolhost.com
    unauthorised mirror : www.i-nat.com

Thanks for the advice.
    Affordable Web Hosting @ www.qoolhost.com

Well, if it makes you feel any better, their domain name lookup page dosent work!

Two points:

1) Does the order form go to you, and thus do the payments go to you? If so - hey, free advertising.

2) Try posting a notice on the front page of your site explaining that this I-Nat.com is an unauthorised mirror site, and that people should go to your site directly to get help and sign up for hosting.

Also, try finding who hosts this domain. Is the person in their own datacenter, or someone else's? If they're in someone else's, then contact the DC.
    Lesli Schauf, TLM Network
    Linux and Windows Hosting: Scribehost

Not too much. Make sure you take a screen shot of their site, expecially since they left your copyright at the bottom.
    Report them to their service provider.

Wow that is a bad rip...

The contact information is still your contact info....

Registrant:
    Net Serivices Business Company, http://www.nsbc.biz
    ACS(I), hall 3, 119 Dover Road,Singapore 139656
    Singapore, Sing 65
    Singapore

Domain Name: i-nat.com

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Billing Contact:
    Tran Quang (X6PXR) qtranvu@yahoo.com
    Net Serivices Business Company, http://www.nsbc.biz
    ACS(I), hall 3, 119 Dover Road,Singapore 139656
    Singapore, Sing 65
    Singapore
    Phone: (65) 9760 x4365

there they are but they have a server at ...

NameServer: NS1.EV1.NET
    NameServer: NS2.EV1.NET
    Comment:
    RegDate:
    Updated: 2002-05-08

TechHandle: RW172-ARIN
    TechName: Williams, Randy
    TechPhone: +1-713-400-5400
    TechEmail: admin@ev1.net

Most properly they are not able to copy my whois scripts. Really dont know what is this guy thinking.

I won't do anything right now, just keep an eye on that site.

The email addys seem to go to you, so I would pick off any of his customers that might write you.

I enjoyed your term - unauthorized mirror.
    You'll get fewer complaints from over performing than from over promising.

Wow they even kept the "contact us" page. Wonder why they are doing that?

In any event

i. Contact them, lodge a complaint, or request for removal
    ii. If that fails contact their upstream provider.
    iii. <joke>Hire a talented script kiddie to DDOS them</joke>

Cheers
    Jeff
    www.idologic.com
    www.demologic.com
    A company committed to people serious about their websites - If you don't DO LOGIC - what do you do?Check Us Out

Actually this could be a mistake. If they are on the same server as you sometimes what happens is like one of my customers they were the first to use my shared IP and whenever a user requests an IP change sometimes temporarly it'll show that persons webpage which looks like a mirror temporarly but it's just due to an IP change.
    Nationhosts, LLC
    http://www.nationhosts.com
    "Nationwide hosting solutions"

Just claim the custom. Really, it's like an affiliate who's not taking their cut...

We are not at the same server. This site is hosted by NSBC.BIZ, and they are under Everyones Internet, Inc. (as what Watcher_TVI stated).

Since they still leave my contact there, so it doesnt hurt us for the moment, just feel uneasy.

I have rethought my position this. I think you should take reasonable steps to get the site deleted.

The issue is this. Should you change the terms or features in the future, someone may stumble upon the i-nat site, reads this or that but sign up with you. The customer may be going by old features, which could definately lead to confusion.

How would you like to explain this three months after someone has signed up? And the i-nat site may have since been changed or deleted, a customer may think you are just making it up.
    You'll get fewer complaints from over performing than from over promising.

I agree with Gordo, I would take the steps to have it removed as quickly as I could...

well if anyone emailed you; I would make sure you direct them to your real site and ask them to understand that that is a mirror of your site.
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

Contact abuse@ev1.net or abuse@rackshack.net (Find out if it is a ded server, or something else... My bet it is something else, but I don't know.)
    Dan Sheppard ~ Freelance whatever

I would definitely attempt to have it removed. There's a lot that could go wrong with a problem like this, and you'd end up eating most of the problems.
    Become an ISP; a great value-added service for any web host.
    http://www.vispprovider.com

Hi,

Sales@qoolhost.com had contacted me 2 times. NSBC.BIZ is the hosting and domain provider for i-nat.com . However, we are not fully responsible for it.

i-nat.com is ordered by a client in vietnam. they do not have credit card, and we registered the domain and hosting under our name.

When i received the email i-nat.com, i warned the client i-nat.com and made sure that all mirrored data was removed.

Why did qoolhost not mention that NSBC.BIZ did delete all the mirrored data ?

1. qoolhost just pointing out there is a mirror, we never accuse who did the mirroring.

2. wht members posted whois info is to help us try to identify the owner of the site, but saying he/she doing a mirroring.

3. i'm hanging around here for personal interest, nothing related to qoolhost, and i'm not sure how our other qoolhost staffs settle this thing, so i wont be able to post any further comments also.

Sorry if this cause any trouble.