how is clook.net

Hi
    I have been looking for moving for a while and found feedbaks about clook.net are quiet positive. however, I email them and posted my pre-sales on the forum hours ago and still got no reply yet. abit worried about this situation. Their price is good and they looks quiet honest and decent though.

Are they working during weekend?

It is a Sunday on a bank holiday weekend... maybe they've not got any sales staff on?
    hosting53.com - the hosting solutions company

We have had an account with clook.net for many months and have had zero problems.

You cant go wrong with these guys!

Hi KKhost,

Just thought I'd post here to clear this one up...

All email to sales@clook.net comes to me and I deal with any enquiries here. This has never been an issue before due to my hours of work (a lot!) but it just so happens that this weekend I'm moving house and have quite a bit on out of work.

Your sales email was replied to an hour ago and your forum post was answered by Kev at 1.52pm today (an hour before you made this post ).

I'm done with carrying boxes around for today so will be around to answer any other questions you have so feel free to email the address above if you would like to ask anything.
    Chief brew-maker at several hosting brands since 2002.

FLXI | UK based, cPanel/WHM reseller hosting
    Pay-as-you-go billing, why pay for what you don't use?

Just to let you know, I have emailed clook at all different hours of the day and have gotten a response from jim in less than an hour each time. He has been extremely patient and friendly with my questions and has easily convinced me where i will be going when it is time. Send them an email and i know you will be suprised to their responses. GL

I'm a very happy customer from Clookhost. Their support is the greatest (with Splashhost) I ever experienced
    You're reading my signature, can't you do something useful?

Thanks for your reply and I have recieved their replies.

cheers