Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by portalhos View Post
    Most the people prefer buying domains from large providers such as Godaddy, Namecheap etc. It's a good idea to have both domains and hosting from separate providers.
    If you ask me, I personally like to purchase both domain & hosting from single provider, specially for the 1st time as I no need to worry for two payment for different providers, its a single provider who will remind for payment due date for both domain & hosting & I can pay at once & it build better business relationship as well.

Only I need to check are the provider have good support & they are reliable or not.
    digitalConnect - Domain, Hosting & Services
    Domain | Linux Hosting | Windows Hosting | Cloud VPS | WordPress Hosting | Dedicated server | Web Security | Website Builder
    We are one stop solution for your complete online & digital services.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalConnect View Post
    ....it build better business relationship as well....
    That's rubbish; a good host will treat his customers the same way, doesn't matter what they purchased.
    My "ranking" is kidding.
    I'm just a humble client, here to seek help and guidance from the true experts.

I would have to agree with most of the other users. Purchase your domain seperate from the hosting provider. Namecheap is a great registrar and host, If you were to want both together I would choose them. However In the long run it is always good to have the two operations seperate, what if you switch to a new provider and you are in a contract with a web host who provided a "free" domain then you will have to pay a fee to release the domain or they may not release the domain. Do not use Godaddy, I have used them and still do on occasion to pickup a domain with a low coupon and will use the domain to test a market and if it works out I move the domain to namecheap after 60 days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12